Sign in to follow this  
Schiann

I'm not dead. (Sorry. )

Rumors of my demise are just alternate facts.  Thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Unfortunately, not enough time to play Wurm these days, between a full-time job and ongoing health issues.  I do plan to return eventually, so thank you for not looting my stuff!

Also a big shout out to Kasumi and Lord Louis for keeping an eye on my deed the last year! 

• Like 8

Glad to know you are ok.  Hope to see you soon haunting the game again.

• Like 1

I'm not dead. (Sorry. )

ohhh dont be sry 

Im glad you not :)

hope its possible to change a name on the colossus "In Memory of Schiann" 

Strange, it said venerable in my feed ;)

Nice to hear from you Schiann, hope to see you soon, take care!

That is great news I didn't know I needed to know (since I hadn't heard you were).

It's been a long time since I ran into you but I'm thrilled to hear you're still kicking :).

On 2/2/2017 at 7:11 AM, Schiann said:

Rumors of my demise are just alternate facts.  Thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Unfortunately, not enough time to play Wurm these days, between a full-time job and ongoing health issues.  I do plan to return eventually, so thank you for not looting my stuff!

Also a big shout out to Kasumi and Lord Louis for keeping an eye on my deed the last year! 

I'm afraid I have no idea who you are, as we haven't had the pleasure of meeting... but I'm psyched you're alive, congratulate you on the job, and hope the health issues clear up fast :)

Wurm is waiting.  Keep on Keepin' on.

I'm glad I didn't hear the rumour before you debunked it, and it's good to see your face! I hope all goes well IRL and that you are taking proper care of yourself (which obviously means lots of good movies, right?).

• Like 1

There were rumors?

Ah well little to no interaction, so cant say if a bad thing or not. Go with the default Gratz. :P