Sign in to follow this  
punishlife

Reconnecting bug

Not sure if there is an existing topic for this, couldn't find one.

Essentially my game will randomly reconnect even though my internet hasn't disconnected or timed out, i'll just be in the middle of something and it reconnects me, yet in peoples friend tabs it shows me logging off for a second and then logging back on. I have no crash logs for these events but it happens at least once an hour, if not more and i am using the stable client. 

[02:56:51] Punishlife lost link. [02:56:51] Punishlife left the world.[02:59:56] Punishlife has logged in on Exodus.

[03:10:42] Punishlife lost link. [03:10:43] Punishlife left the world. [03:10:53] Punishlife has logged in on Exodus.

In those two instances i was making mortar, my game would freeze for a few seconds then it switched to the reconnecting/loading screen

while you won';t have a crash log, the console log will have some info, can you copy it into a spoiler in here next time it happens?

3 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

while you won';t have a crash log, the console log will have some info, can you copy it into a spoiler in here next time it happens?

I'm a tad rusty with those, how would i get it?