Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Refresh should give full ccfp

I worked for a long time to get the refresh ability from the path of love, and while I sometimes use it for the stamina, for the vast majority of the time I use it to give myself full food and nutrition so that I don't need to track down someone who can cook meals for me. With ccfp remaining the same after a refresh, that makes the whole ability rather pointless. Even after refreshing I have to eat food anyway to fill my ccfp, which to my mind kind of defeats the purpose. Please can we get it changed so that refresh also gives full ccfp?

Already been discussed and it wont happen, just be happy it does not nerf CCFP to 0 like it did after the update.

• Like 2

Why not? What possible reason could there be for it not happening?

Takes 10 days to get refresh ability at a level of skill that doesn't even have cool downs on med ticks, we are lucky that we still get 99 nutrition from it and it wasn't nerfed like originally intended.

• Like 5

This doesn't need to be expanded.... it's already incredibly to get, you don't need premium to attain it.  I've known many people who maintained 2-3 alts strictly for the refresh so they never had to cook.

2 hours ago, Tallios said:

This doesn't need to be expanded.... it's already incredibly to get, you don't need premium to attain it.  I've known many people who maintained 2-3 alts strictly for the refresh so they never had to cook.

Take your mind off of people's alts and consider 1 person who is new at the game :/ those are the ones that we should pay attention to. If a new person gets this skill they will use it, then play for probably 5 hours and if they are working hard to maintain their place or grind their skills they will need to eat their crap food again.

Anywho, +.5, Id rather 50% ccfp in and 80% nutrition to promote cooking skill.

The new ccfp has given meaning to cooking food. Before this, I came to the point where I almost never cooked, and living off sacrifices for refresh. It's easy to get rare stuff to sacrifice if you don't craft much, but gather raw mats. So there, no point in cooking. Now it has a point, and I started cooking.

I played alone without alts, most of the time, btw.

This shouldn't change, it's fine as it is. We have a reason to cook, and if your cooking sucks (mine does) or have no time for a good meal, we have a reason to use refresh too.

• Like 2

On 24. 1. 2017 at 8:51 PM, Attenia said:

I worked for a long time to get the refresh ability from the path of love,

lol

I worked long time to get "teleport home" ability ... but Refresh? I think, you do not even know what "worked for long time" means.

Refresh you can have in 2-3 weeks, even if you are lazy to meditate  .... or much sooner with sacrificing rare shard/dirt/fish/plant from forage/botanize ...

Refresh is so easy, that a lot of wurmians forgot, how to cook. I think, it works now, how it should work. Anything more would be considered cheat ...

-1 for Refresh raising CCFP

Just make crap food to raise ccfp eat it and after use refresh to get 99 nutri. It's fine as it is now.

Edited by cybaru
my brain hurt i had posted +1 instead of -1

-1 getting decent CCFP is trivially easy, even with low skills.  If you want the benefits from cooking, then cook - they're pretty minor bonuses anyway.

-1, CCFP isnt game changing. I eat one food and get max CCFP and then refresh that character it is really easy. If you dont like the CCFP bonus you are getting then purchase food that will max your CCFP and last a week in the larder.