Sign in to follow this  
Hickory

WTS Deed/Home (sold)

Hello! I am moving from my home and would like to sell if possible. The deed's name is Twilight's embrace. There is a large, furnished house on deed. A mine located just under the house. Room for deed expansion. A small orchard, farm next to the house. An area for animals. The deed comes with an invitation to the Aged Fat Alliance which has many active and friendly members as well as public mines (you can find pretty much anything you want in a ten minute cart ride) and docs that access the ocean. Easy access to the Linton highway. Deed is located in the J11 area of Xanadu. I would like about 10s for the home, but I am willing to haggle if you can't afford that. (There is way more that 10s worth of items being left on the deed but I'm not bothering to include that in the price.) The deed itself in minimal and upkeep is paid up for about 2 more months. It's only a few copper since it's a minimal deed. The land that you would have claim over is outside of the deed though. It's all fenced and the fences are in good repair. There is a functional supreme mailbox just outside the front gate. There are lots of neighbors close by, but not so close that you can't expand the deed even more if you wanted to. There are a couple guard towers near by. Easy access to tar, clay, sand, and anything else you might want. I am happy to answer any more questions you might have. I'm moving to a different location not too far away so I'll be in the area to show you around too if you would like.

Pics http://imgur.com/a/12Zgf

Edited by Hickory
added info

When it comes to deed sales, I would highly recommend for you to include the pictures in your post in order for people to see. Mostly when deeds are sold it's because someone likes the way they look rather than the way their contents are described in text :)

• Like 3

How much is upkeep on the deed?  If it is not more than a couple silver a month, I will give you 10s for it :)  Do you have a deedholder character there or do I need to get one up there?  It will be a bit before I can get someone there due to other commitments but if you have a deed holder char you can send a COD to Kyleshandra and we can make the exchange :)

1 hour ago, Kyleshandra said:

Oh... what is the name of the deed?

It's called Twilight's Embrace. I currently have another person interested in the deed. If they decide to change their mind or if you can offer more silver, then I'll get back to you. Thank you for your interest. <3

On 1/24/2017 at 8:06 PM, Kyleshandra said:

ok... good luck :)  I can't offer more without more info on the deed :)

The other interested party has not gotten back to me. Are you still interested? OP has been updated with pics.

you should provide more informations like the Island it is located on, part of the island, size of the deed, monthly upkeep amount, détails on how far are tar, clay, sea ...

Yes, I will take it for 10s, please consider it sold :)

If you would like a couple silver as a deposit, drop a COD to Kyleshandra to hold it until I can get up there.  I should be online about 7-8pm my time (GMT-7)... it is 9am my time right now.  

3 hours ago, Kyleshandra said:

Yes, I will take it for 10s, please consider it sold :)

If you would like a couple silver as a deposit, drop a COD to Kyleshandra to hold it until I can get up there.  I should be online about 7-8pm my time (GMT-7)... it is 9am my time right now.  

Ok, so you're an hour ahead of me. I'm afraid I don't know when I'll be online tonight... But I will indeed consider this sold and yours. Whenever we are on at the same time I will transfer ownership and accept your payment. I'm patient, so even if it takes a while I'll make sure the transaction takes place. :) Thank you for buying!

Sounds good :)  I am not scheduled to work tomorrow (so far!) so if that doesn't change, I will be on until late.  If I have to work, I will likely be on until around 11 or so.  Message Abbynormal or Megacide in game and we can set it up :)  Hope for good winds!

Ok, will do. My name in game is the same as here, Hickory. I will message you when I get on tonight. ^_^

Hi Hickory, I apologize, I didn't get into game until just now... wife was unusually talkative tonight... after working all day, we got to talk about work stuff for another hour or more! hehehe

Anyway, if you are still up, Abbynormal will be in game in about 2 minutes... probably for another 3-4 hours.  Otherwise, hit me up tomorrow night and we'll get this done... I'll probably start heading that way with Abbysomething, I think he will be my mayor for the deed.

Sorry... I was awake longer than I should have been and ended up passing out just before you got on. I just woke up. ^^;; Well. My sleep schedule is officially messed up. lol Hopefully we can sync up today. :)

I understand that... this whole week has been odd for me... I will try to get over there as soon as possible.  I may be in and out of the game during the day but I have a honey do list that I can't ignore (not too much at least!)

Hi guy, Abbysomething is in the neighborhood :)  Where on the coast are you located... I found the huge collection of boats at the southern part of the bay there and am sailing up and around the coast east from there, just passed the market... I see a Fo collossus in front of me... am I close?

Loetuw helped me find the deed :)  I am in the area whenever you can get there :)

lol Loe is such a good guy. I'm glad he was able to help you. I'm really sorry I wasn't able to hop on at all yesterday or earlier today. Hopefully we'll be on at the same time soon and I can transfer the deed to you. :)

I understand.. I went down to the canal project and did some surface mining since I was in the area... Abbysomething doesn't have much for skill but does have 51 mining :)

Hopefully we can manage tomorrow evening or at least soon.  If you want to send Kyleshandra a COD for the 10s, I can pay it and then if we don't get together in game, you could add me on perms so I can come in and look around/sleep/etc until we can actually formalize the transfer?