Sign in to follow this  
zigozag

Action queue skips actions

Sometimes when the action ends, the queue decreases by 2-3 actions instead of 1.

So far noticed this behaviour only when chopping crops and dicing meat. I use crafting interface and add actions to the queue before the last one in it ends.

8 minutes ago, zigozag said:

So far noticed this behaviour only when chopping crops and dicing meat. I use crafting interface and add actions to the queue before the last one in it ends.

this is exactly why. it will queue the same action again using the item that you are already chopping currently, so once that action finishes it will try to start the action on the same item, cant find it and cancel it. would not consider this a bug since it is the same with anything. if you use up a log which you still have queue up to saw another plank from it will skip this action aswell.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arium said:

this is exactly why. it will queue the same action again using the item that you are already chopping currently, so once that action finishes it will try to start the action on the same item, cant find it and cancel it. would not consider this a bug since it is the same with anything. if you use up a log which you still have queue up to saw another plank from it will skip this action aswell.

Exactly this hes spot on, combine stuff when possible makes it a little easier on those items otherwise not much they can do about it its just trying to use an item that does not exist anymore and the only way to handle that is to skip the action all together since its impossible at that point.

Edited by Darklords

Oooh, I see. So rarely i have to work on uncombinable items that this obvious thing fades away completely.

Aye old queue bug that unfortunately has persisted.

Believe it first arose in farming, or rather sowing fields.