Sign in to follow this  
Arium

Add a Bash keybind

Title says it all.

I've always wondered why this isn't in the game, it's an action that occasionally is used quite a lot. Having to go through the submenu is rather annoying.

Edited by Arium

You can do this using the selection bar. Go to the Wurm settings window then go to the Keybindings tab then the HUD tab. Assign a key to each selection button number that you require. Now ensure that you are using your selection bar in the Hud settings. Click on the object and note which button the 'bash' action is on (reading from left to right). If it is on 3, for instance, push the keybind for select button 3. I realize that this isn't exactly what you mean but it will have a synonymous result. Happy Wurming!

Edited by drvst
  • Like 1

In adition, the select bar will display whichever key/keys that are assigned to each button. Hope this helps!

12 minutes ago, drvst said:

You can do this using the selection bar. Go to the Wurm settings window then go to the Keybindings tab then then HUD tab. Assign a key to each selection button number that you require. Now ensure that you are using your selection bar in the Hud settings. Click on the object and note which button the 'bash' action is on (reading from left to right). If it is on 3, for instance, push the keybind for select button 3. I realize that this isn't exactly what you mean but it will have a synonymous result. Happy Wurming!

good tip, thanks, however most items do not have this option so the cases in which this can be applied are rather limited.

Fences and house walls have it, as do hedges. It seems altars, floors, trash heaps, lamps, bridges, FSB's, chests, ovens, forges, BSB's (just to name a few) do not. I wonder why that is?

The fence one is handy for sure though. I've used it to clear old fences from around the deed many times.