Sophorino

[Release] [Client] WurmEsp

34 posts in this topic

Hey Sophorino, I was wondering about adding the function to highlight items and objects, such as say mushrooms on the ground, carts, or for example if I drop a sword by accident and I can't find it, it'd be handy to be able to turn on object highlighting to find it.

 

Any thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cartmann said:

Hey Sophorino, I was wondering about adding the function to highlight items and objects, such as say mushrooms on the ground, carts, or for example if I drop a sword by accident and I can't find it, it'd be handy to be able to turn on object highlighting to find it.

 

Any thoughts?

 

iy4VTGM.jpg

 

Updated:

-Added search command: esp search h/m/hm/off word

-- h hovername / m modelname / hm both

-- These items will appear while it refresh, wont search on already loaded items.
-Added ores Xray (You have to be on mine)

 

In that update i implemented a search command, you can use that until i dont implement it as a proper feature for floor items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah only problem there is it doesn't highlight stuff the client has already rendered, so its either log out, hope that "Refresh" works or run a while in 1 direction then back

 

Thanks anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job, Sophorino. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soph maybe look at the redraw method.

 

I dont use this mod so i am sorry if you already did. Just trying to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2017 at 4:36 PM, Sophorino said:

Thanks, specials are treasure chest and source deposites right now, on future update will be able to add/delete by config file.

Is there a way to add bee hives

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2017 at 4:20 PM, Sophorino said:

 

-Added search command: esp search h/m/hm/off word

-- h hovername / m modelname / hm both

-- These items will appear while it refresh, wont search on already loaded items.
 

 

does the searched items get stored somewhere or must i always search command on every boot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GUI in game cannot be resized or closed unless you use main menu button. I tested with no other client mods enabled and it is still not re-sizable. Everything else seems to work fine so far though. Good mod and great work! 

Spoiler

StCRXUg.jpg

 

Edited by Governor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/03/2017 at 5:04 AM, Nappy said:

Is there a way to add bee hives

esp search hm hive

 

this will highlight both manmade and wild hives.

 

On 20/03/2017 at 0:14 PM, MootRed said:

 

does the searched items get stored somewhere or must i always search command on every boot?

 

I put the search I want in my autorun.txt, saves me searching for the same thing every session.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now