Sign in to follow this  
Wulfmaer

Rift - Reported 18 Jan [Closed]

New rift was reported on 18 Jan - surprised nobody else has bothered posting a map...

auction_timer_E1484933468.gif

Cn8oREF.png

Really not sure about yet another long ride - will see what I feel like nearer the time...

Edited by Wulfmaer

Since this is yet another of those "very hard  to reach" locations for those living in the north, I won't be there.

It also makes me wonder how random the randomness is, giving that with the exception of ONE rift which was at K-something, all rifts have been appearing at the M-N-O 12-14 line.

Thorin :)

Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about this one, these rift location suck more and more

Whatever random system they are using clearly isn't working out well in practice for Xanadu, I hope they take another look at it.

I got there last night, but wasn't exactly sure where it was located on the map. I started a public healing area on the south side, but won't have much time if any to work on it today if someone else wants to take over. Be sure to bring iron/nails with you. Stone if you want it... in the middle of a maple forest this time.

Just curious. What kind of FS and gear would someone need to come to a rift and not just be dead weight? Were mostly crafters but it sounds like an interesting event. 

4 hours ago, Eleraan said:

Just curious. What kind of FS and gear would someone need to come to a rift and not just be dead weight? Were mostly crafters but it sounds like an interesting event. 

FS 60+, I personally started at 57 FS with a huge axe. Plate armor QL 60+ would be the recommended.

Thanks. Won't have the FS for a while >.< Glad we didn't show up then lol. 

Just now, Eleraan said:

If you're nearby show up anyway and look at the fights :3 

3 hours ago, Eleraan said:

The FS doesn't matter if you play carefully and avoid aggro.

People with really low FS have attended and still had fun (and got loot). Wait for other fighters to pull the mobs close, get a few hits, run safe as soon as anything starts hitting you. 

Just bring a tent and don't forget to drop it :)

To have loot, you must be premium player though.