Sign in to follow this  
LorenaMontana

Combine CA help on epic servers

Merge the CA help channels of all the homeservers (desertion, serenity and affliction) into one global CA.

If a new player ask something in serenity and there is 3 players online they might get a chance of having a question answered in other parts of epic.

This channel doesnt serve for KvK bullsh*t so that wont be a problem.

• Like 1

was an absolute disaster on challenge and only got worse when people tried to moderate it, multi kingdom in one chat won't end well

however, there's no reason to not have global cahelp per kingdom.  like i spend 90% of my time on elevation where there is no ca help and for most of the day ca help on mrh is empty, if someone had questions in there i could answer from ele.  with the original suggestion i still couldnt even do that

edit: as long as it doesn't show our servers i think it does that on freedom i don't even know tbh i dont play there

Edited by MrGARY
  • Like 1

My biggest concern would be the moderation of such a channel, especially when there's 3 kingdoms (possibly PMK's too, if that route was explored), with not many staff members on the cluster.

I have always been a supporter of expanding the homeservers CA Help to the Elevation portion of that kingdom though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrGARY said:

as long as it doesn't show our servers

this would work lol

I'm all for expanding the CA channel to entire kingdom. On desertion we only have one staff member currently and it would be helpful. I'm not sure how well implementing it cross servers would work. However,I'm not opposed to that either. Epic does not have many staff playing anymore.

Edited by Taltos

get rid of ca help/the ca position and push global chat where everyone helps

19 minutes ago, Cornchips said:

get rid of ca help/the ca position and push global chat where everyone helps

I don't think that would solve the problem at all, why not have neutral CA folks from something like xanadu answer CA questions from Epic? If that is possible that is, could work the same for Chaos

• Like 2

On 04/04/2017 at 9:37 AM, JakeRivers said:

I don't think that would solve the problem at all, why not have neutral CA folks from something like xanadu answer CA questions from Epic? If that is possible that is, could work the same for Chaos

The issue we face there is lack of pvp specific questions and differences in mechanics within pvp and pve scenarios.

The other issue chaos faces is PMK's have no CA help, nor are they meant to. You would simply have freedom and hots ca help which neither is particularly useful when on chaos.

12 hours ago, Retrograde said:

The other issue chaos faces is PMK's have no CA help, nor are they meant to. You would simply have freedom and hots ca help which neither is particularly useful when on chaos.

I beg to differ on that, new players starting out on hots or freedom on chaos have ton's of questions because they are new to the game, the majority not having anything to do with pvp. As for game mechanics, there is not much difference from chaos to freedom that a carebear ca could not brush up on and learn.

• Like 1