Sign in to follow this  
Lokce

Katavia, brand new 24/7 PVE server

Welcome to Katavia, a new PVE server just launched. There are two reasons I have decided to start my own server rather than join any of the great servers already out there. First, I am really excited about running events for a playerbase such as spawned dungeons and GM ran missions. I think this is a great way to keep the server involved and keep things fun for the GM(s). I will also be working on my own mods for the server (software developer back on earth) and I hope to be able to bring new and exciting mods of my own to the server, mainly concentrated around content development.

Starter deed is up and functional. We have an inn, public mine, and docks to help the new players out. This is run on a dedicated Windows Azure server running 24/7. On to the good stuff:

Settings

• Map Size 2048x2048
  • Skill multipler x 5
  • Action timer x 8
  • Starting Body Control - 25
  • Starting Mind Logic - 25
  • All other body/mind stats - 23
  • Player Combat multiplier - 3.0
  • Creatures - 10000
  • Aggressive - 30% - UPDATED!!!
  • Adamant & Glimmer are set to 0.05% veins

Mods

• BetterDig
  • BoatMod
  • BountyMod
  • BulkMod
  • CropMod
  • HarvestHelper
  • InbreedWarning
  • LibilaFixes
  • MeditateMod
  • MoveMod
  • MoveToCenterMod
  • ProspectMod
  • SacrificeMod
  • SpellMod
  • SalveMod
  • TimerFix

Disclaimer: I didn't write any of these mods but they are easily found here on the forums, so look them up and give their authors a thumbs up. They are all great!

Server Events

• GM ran missions
  • GM spawned dungeons
  • Awards and prizes, and mush more

Online Map

The map dump:

2chxq91.jpg

FYI: The spawn point is in the center of the map on the peninsula sticking out into the lake.

Come on in and give it a try! Or come tell me how bad it sucks! Either way is good, lol. I may or may not be giving out door prizes to the first settlers :)

Edited by Lokce
updated features

Edited original post to let everyone know the starter deed is open for business! Markets, public mine, and inn are ready to go! Got a couple already trying it out, feel free to come have a look. No obligations!

This server is pretty awesome. The people are great, Lokce is awesome for putting this up. Highly recommend anyone looking for a fresh start to come join us.

Vale so far! Still have a lot of things to add, but it's coming along.

EC51B44C2751768BA02E574B5622550546BEE2DD