Sign in to follow this  
Czar

Rolls while tending & harvesting should give rare coins

-1 NO NO NO, NO MORE. Have you seen the coffers lately? Random coins that can go up to a silver empty them too quickly. if it was limited to from 5c to 10c then it would make more sense. Earlier i was trying to get iron to make crude tools (lost all my stuff) and i made 1s and 20c, and 3 iron rocks.... That shouldnt happen.. I can't even make ingame money the "seemingly honest way" because when i try to sell a corpse the settlement token says its already empty.

• Like 2

Yes! Either have farming rolls drop a rare coin or remove them as they are currently useless and a detrimental waste of a roll.

=Ayes=

I thought farming rolls gave more yield on the tile when harvested.

27 minutes ago, zorako said:

I thought farming rolls gave more yield on the tile when harvested.

Yes a few more crops on that tile, that's why I posted my remark above which applies as stated.

=Ayes=

It is only a chance probly not even a good chance for it to increase anything.  I think alot of folks would love for it to be a chance at a rare coin instead.  At least I would.

My deed upkeep fees go to the Kingdom, Stop trying to divert those fees to your pockets !

I like getting extra crops.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 4:56 PM, zorako said:

I like getting extra crops.

An extra 2-3? crops for one tile per 1 rare roll every farming session at best is very insignificant. In light of this the rare roll for farming should just be eliminated as then it will be freed up to be applied elsewhere. Pretty absurd that it has ever been applied to farming crops in the first place. Your "extra crops" amount to almost nothing of worth in respect to total crop harvests. Just silly.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ayes said:

An extra 2-3? crops for one tile per 1 rare roll every farming session at best is very insignificant. In light of this the rare roll for farming should just be eliminated as then it will be freed up to be applied elsewhere. Pretty absurd that it has ever been applied to farming crops in the first place. Your "extra crops" amount to almost nothing of worth in respect to total crop harvests. Just silly.

=Ayes=

I've stated that at the least a successful rare roll should "ripen" the crop immediately.  That I think would be a reasonable roll reward.

• Like 1

+1

Finding a coin from foraging, burying, killing or whatever other "rare" action should not be tied to kingdom coffers.

• Like 1

It kind of has to be tied to the kingdom coffers or Wurm is just printing money.  While that is fun for those that find the coins, it will not help the game in any way.  This way the money is money that has been spent in one way or another.