Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Animal Transport Boxes Or Hitch Animals To Ships

Just make all animals able to swim when lead - job done.  That's probably an easy change, that doesn't require a load of extra work implementing completely new transport boxes, checks for server crossings, new bugs, etc.

Nah.. it's ok.. as long it doesn't break some old laws in wurm..

--edit

btw.. I ####### love that work in progress there, promising stuff there @Arkonick

3 hours ago, Arkonick said:

This might be what you are thinking of just something I slapped together real quick and it's not finished but it puts the idea in reality for CC.

Edited by Finnn

7 hours ago, Arkonick said:

This might be what you are thinking of just something I slapped together real quick and it's not finished but it puts the idea in reality for CC.

That is perfect! Well done :o  

That wagon!!! It is sooo pretty.  :wub:  How can I get one?

+1 to you creative ideas :) and the animal crates are awesome.

Time for a friendly bump on this suggestion! :D 

19 minutes ago, Yiraia said:

Animal rights ;-; ( https://www.peta.org/blog/cages-aren-t-fit-kids-dogs/ ). I wouldnt like to be in a crate and I am sure animals won't either.

Meh, peta euthanizes the majority of the animals they "save" so i don't really care whether they think my dog would like a crate transport or not.

Let horses sit in the passenger seat of a boat then if you care that much about an animated horse.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

Meh, peta euthanizes the majority of the animals they "save" so i don't really care whether they think my dog would like a crate transport or not.

Let horses sit in the passenger seat of a boat then if you care that much about an animated horse.

+1

I came to this forum to suggest an Ark of sorts so I can move my unicorns without building a ridiculous 400+tile bridge ...

But CRATES! What a better idea!!

+1

My unicorns are still not home on my new island. So sad for them. They would love a boat ride in first class on my caravel!

(Also, this almost went to the 2nd page. Can't have that)

• Like 1