Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Animal Transport Boxes Or Hitch Animals To Ships

Always been more of a supporter for the animal crate.

It would indeed be a very valuable change for everyone.

+1 Animal transporting - I do not really care how it is implemented at this point anything is better than dragging err leading 4 at a time. Especially when they get stuck in building corners and unlead themselves or we get disconnected and they wander off.

• Like 3

Animal crates.

Can they moo? If so then +1

Otherwise how are we mooving these cattle?

• Like 2

+1 for any form of transport option for animals that can not swim. Islands with bridges to the mainland dont feel like real islands for me... so I always avoid to connect mine.

• Like 3

Thats really my arguement in favor.

Bridges are awesomr and mad kudos to those who have built these colossal bridges to wherever.

I wont build them. Not yet. I have bridges planned but would never want an island connected to shorelandia.

What i want is more interaction for transport... having horse teams to pull boats thru caves and these crates sound great for itemizing and transporting livestock.

Things like that. Basically if qol>=+1, i vote yes lol.

Functionality.

The true func-shooey.

• Like 1

So much trade could be made with animals in crates ;). Let's unbox the possibility 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brew said:

So much trade could be made with animals in crates ;). Let's unbox the possibility 

Indeed. Not only would it make trading with more animal types possible, it would also make trading with animals in general a lot safer by preventing losses of animals due to disconnects and server lags.

• Like 1

*Gasp* OH NO! My suggestion is on the second page!! QUICKLY, BUMP IT!

• Like 1

Instead of packing meat into crates, let's keep the animals in one piece. :) May fo be with you.

• Like 1

20 shafts, 4 small nails, 10 planks - large animal cage - uses decent fine carpentry - loads cows, bulls, horses etc

lead a cow or anything as big, right click cage, select "load animal", cow gets despawned and the cage goes "caged aged brown cow", right click cage, select "unload animal", cow spawns

10 shafts, 2 small nails, 5 planks - small animal cage - uses decent fine carpentry - loads birds, cats, dogs etc

works the same as the large one

+10000000000000

• Like 1

Even if it's 1 animal per crate, or 1 animal crate per boat it would still lead to greater sandbox options.  Anything is better than nothing. ;)

• Like 1

Let's stop making animals into wurm spam in a can, we want freedom for the animals on freedom, for their free transport instead of the current butchering tax ;)