Sign in to follow this  
puncher

Starter Deed/Crates sales on hold 7-2-2023

Hello all here is my  location on the map

https://xanadu.yaga.host/#3839,5665

LARGE CRATES bulk sales ( can make small as well)

10 Large crates is 1 Silver

400 Large Crates in stock ( June 6 2023).

Multiple wagoners at deed  to deliver.

Waterfront property via canal for pick up. (Deed Name is Joyful Resort>>canal Entrance)
https://xanadu.yaga.host/#3696,5467

Also Now offering as long as I have in stock  Sandstone Slabs  1200 for sale 1 silver per 300 free CRATE  free Shipping or can pick up.

A Sandstone slab

Now offering 900 lumps of silver with 3 crates for 1.2 Silver QL 33
Now Offering 900 lumps of Iron with 3 crates for 1.2 silver  Ql 36  4500 in stock

Now offering 900 lumps of lead with 3 crates 1.2 silver ql 39 4500 in stock

New Stock 6-10-2023

Offering Imperial Lamps 55 QL ( seems to be best for deed and tunnel) Can send via mail box if Size Rune is applied
12 for 50 copper mail cost would be 12 copper so 60 copper for 12 Imperial lamps  What a Deal ( 24 IN STOCK)

A Imperial lamp

New Stock 6-10-2023

Are you tired of NOT having a compass to make that waystone for Deed to get that wagoner going or help your friends find the way.
Currenty 40 compasses in stock 20 copper each.  Can be sent in mail these are all QL  15-38 so mostly for waystones.

A Compass

New stock Small Barrels can be sent via mail 20 in stock 2 copper Each. 6-10-2023

A Small barrel

Merchant now up link for items for sale
https://imgur.com/gallery/rAGHaH3

Magic terms  WOA  -- Wind of Ages reduces action timer.

COC- Circle of cunning increases skill gain

STS--Stone Strike increase success when doing surface mining

New Deed starter Kit 
List below cost at bottom

I will trade bulk items for payment ( bricks clay planks etc) 

Payment made on delivery.

Kits in stock ( As many as it takes)     Successfully Delivered (4)

New Player Starter Kit

This is a picture of everything in the kit that is not like nails and planks etc.  Larder is below for a picture. Picture link if it keeps removing itself is http://imgur.com/kc27BNF

I need to explain why this kit is nice. 

IF you look down below you will find that as  a brand new player you do not have the skills to create many of these things.

Also if you have the skills it can be painful and slow.

My intent is to make the initial set up in Wurm more bearable for new people but a like investment is required of time and

trade-able resources or direct payment with silver.

I am open to negotiations but lets be honest  this is great for brand new people that do not have time to grind all this out.

6-11-2023 Update removed one forge added in a smelter
6-11-2023 Added in Halter for animal leading

The kit!!!!

1 x Forges 70 QL   

1x Smelter

1 x Oven 70 Ql  

6 x Bulk storage bins 30 QL  Bulk Storage Bin                                              https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Bulk_storage_bin

OR 4 xBsbs and 1xLarder     Larder abilities 15 fine carp tp create .  https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Larder

1x Food Storage bin 50QL                        What it can hold >>>>                 https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Food_storage_bin  

1x Mailbox 50 ql                                                                                                       Spirit Mansion wood

(see Fopi for courier cast 1 silver)                            

1 x Large cart    50 QL                                                                                                   A player must have 20.1 mind logic to command the large cart.

4 x Large chests  ( or coffins depends on person)   30 QL

Small crate mixed random QL logs                                                                       Requires 10 carpentry to create.

4 x Large crates                                                                                                             Requires 60 carpentry to create

Building Materials

150 xSmall nails 

150 x Large nails     

250 x Planks  50 QL or less

25 ribbons   30 QL  or less          

250x iron lump  50QL or less   

25kg Tar    Random QL

Animals

Halter

Smithing   

1 Small Anvil  70 QL

1 large Anvil 70 QL

Fluid storage

1 Bucket  Random QL

2 Large Amphora         Random QL                    There is a 6% creation chance at 34 Pottery skill.

2 Small Amphora         Random QL                    At least 14 Pottery is required to create as well as to continue building small pottery amphora.

5 x Small barrels          Random QL

4 Clay  jars                     Random QL

Lighting

10 50 QL Imperial Lamps                                      You need 10 digging skill to plant a lamp, and the lamp must have at least 10 effective quality.

50QL Lantern        

Personal storage

4 Backpacks     Random QL

Bed creation

2 sheets 3 furs for bed                                          Sheets can be very hard to make with low skill

Cost  10 silver  for the kit payment or bulk goods pickup on delivery

Edited by puncher
IM THINKING IM BACK
  • Like 15

That's actually a very decent package for that price, quite well thought.

If you don't mind a suggestion, you could replace a couple bsbs with a larder and maybe 1-2 crates for logs? And if you have spare pelts, those are always in demand, you could add one to the package.

• Like 4

I am looking at other kits and deals if you have any ideas convo me or send me a message here.  Point is to get new people in a position to enjoy the full game and not die to grinding in the first 30 days.

as addon you could offer to build them a guard tower....they could need one if deeding north xanadu

I brought 2 of the first version of this deal and am very happy with it.

Good communication and quick delivery. Definitely a good person to deal with.

Lol well thats a great question.  I can help ya plan a 4x4 shed like I said there are extras  and the planks and nails are already provided :)

Edited by puncher

I like this, a lot, it's a good idea, and alternatively you could ask for their referral since most new players don't have 6 silver on hand. Clever idea, and good luck with the sales! :)

Also big +1 for you for helping people get into the game, we need more players.

Edited by Niki

I liked the guard tower idea. As it stands new players have to build their own towers, or deed only where there are no towers around, or pay the fee for a Templar. I'm going to think how to make this happen.

Guard tower is  great idea the problem is  I in this package am not trying to solve All problems just set up a foundation for problem solving :)

Where was you when I started playing two years ago? lol Could have used this kit on my first deed. :D great idea and nice price too!

hey puncher, thanks again for helping me out. fast service, nice seller...will buy again ;)

Two more satisfied customers. One for a kit and one for specialty work and a pleasure to work with both.

• Like 1

I mean considering I technically gave you the idea and a lot of money for my deed, great job developing a new starter kit for new players, it is truly a thoughtful idea. I don't mean to take any credit though lol

Well I will give credit to those who I helped before for a good kit start.

And thanks for paying so promptly on all that deed work I did :)

Oops, someone already is doing my suggestion I had for ya. lol

Edited by Talohan
don't wanna suggest he step on toes. lol