Sign in to follow this  
Brocules

[Fixed] in house gates acting weird (or not opening)

I recently finished a building intended to become a crypt (underground, below another building on the surface). For deco reasons i added some iron fences and gates. Some of these gates dont open at all, others open to let you in, but you cant get out (i got trapped). Even adding locks to all doors and all gates (so i could manage all permissions) didnt work as intended.

The gates are on the same tile, opposite from each other, one on east side of the tile, other on west side of the tile. The gates on the east side cannot be entered, the ones on the west side can be passed, but you cannot return through it, so you get trapped.

This is a know bug, that fence gates in underground houses act weird?

1 hour ago, Brocules said:

I recently finished a building intended to become a crypt (underground, below another building on the surface). For deco reasons i added some iron fences and gates. Some of these gates dont open at all, others open to let you in, but you cant get out (i got trapped). Even adding locks to all doors and all gates (so i could manage all permissions) didnt work as intended.

The gates are on the same tile, opposite from each other, one on east side of the tile, other on west side of the tile. The gates on the east side cannot be entered, the ones on the west side can be passed, but you cannot return through it, so you get trapped.

This is a know bug, that fence gates in underground houses act weird?

Yes, this is a known bug and on the list.  I'll add your report to the one we're following.  Thanks for your details.  http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/143628-fence-gates-not-opening-in-maze/