Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

"Working gloves" - optional tool vs. "Hand tool"

Even just letting us use the glove as a tool to select when harvesting would work rather than having to wear them but i'm cool with either way.

• Like 1

With the addition of pottery brick housing which requires spamming bricks by hand without woa. BUMP.

why not use a cast on a ring? or a bracelet? both are in the game already and have little to no use for casts, instead of inventing a new glove item

and.. that ring with coc/woa/botd cast... could be only affecting certain skills like pottery, no bonus to fighting swings or anything else...

Just now, Finnn said:

why not use a cast on a ring? or a bracelet? both are in the game already and have little to no use for casts, instead of inventing a new glove item

and.. that ring with coc/woa/botd cast... could be only affecting certain skills like pottery, no bonus to fighting swings or anything else...

Could work, but i imagine it'd involve more effort on the part of the developers to make enchants on a ring affect the "hand tool" rather than allowing another existing item to simply function as that tool.

@Nadroj, code's there... remember the rift rings and amulets that give skill to weaponsmithing, foraging, etc..... skillgains just have to be targeted to .. pottery or w/e.. and use the normal priest casts like coc/woa(botd). It's there, it's done, only need enough angry potters with pitchforks voting for a change, and a few prayers. ;)

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:53 AM, Jaz said:

introduce a working glove which could be used OPTIONALLY*

Nice suggestion, since it can be used as an *option* while the original hand application will still function as previously *without any nerfs made to it*.

=Ayes=

Always joked about putting CoC/WoA on a glove you could use in game.  Look like Michael Jackson glove if rare. :P

• Like 1

bump (clay shaping, including pottery bricks)

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

1 more problem with pottery.. no way to use rare/supreme tool to get extra 1-3ql on creation, isn't much.. but matters.

1 way to solve that.. is to either use the current improvement tools(spatula/shaper to be used for creation.. or introduce a new item or way for that.. like that glove)

• Like 1

Either wounds will start getting rare rolls that will have a chance of turning your harmed body part rare/supreme/fantastic or working gloves.

So working gloves.

Not gonna +1 becuase I apparently already did +1.

+100 very much want.  A glove that could be enchanted for speed or skill gain is also a glove you can stick a rune onto.  Recently I stuck a rune on a rake hoping to get better quality from my potato harvest.  It didn't work or course.  But there are a number of crops that need no tool to harvest that a working glove could affect in this way.