Sign in to follow this  
Theonis

Name and Shame: Consolidated

3 hours ago, As_I_Decay said:

Personally, I am under the opinion that you're free to put anyone's reputation into question at any time, for anything and said person is free to rebut you. The community can take what they want out of it.

Theoretically, that includes a sale like the one that you had used as example. If you felt slighted (or ripped off), you have the right to put up a "name and shame". The seller has the right to come in and defend their reputation. 

Name and Shames don't exactly put your reputation in "shambles" after having put that rep into question, either. Take Maurizio as an example. Many people in the community will still conduct business with him and associate with him, because they feel he didn't do anything wrong. Then, there are others, who feel the opposite.

That's not how that works.   You can not attack someone reputation just because you don't like them(Try doing that in real life and you get to learn what getting sued feels like).  
Look at it this way, I could go make a name and shame thread about you, right now.  It would be all lies as I've never(To the best of my knowledge) ever had any interaction with you in game.  But then you would be forced to defend your reputation, and some people might believe me and so your reputation would be hurt.  All I'd have to do is fake some chat logs and you'd have to prove that those logs are fake.    

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Greyfox said:

That's not how that works.   You can not attack someone reputation just because you don't like them(Try doing that in real life and you get to learn what getting sued feels like).  
Look at it this way, I could go make a name and shame thread about you, right now.  It would be all lies as I've never(To the best of my knowledge) ever had any interaction with you in game.  But then you would be forced to defend your reputation, and some people might believe me and so your reputation would be hurt.  All I'd have to do is fake some chat logs and you'd have to prove that those logs are fake.    

Oh well, i't not so easy, forged logs might even be something the staff could do something about (not like sharing the real ones, but just writnng "these logs are forged" would instantly destroy your claim and probably your reputation.

And yeah, he can defend himself too, so unless you have some strong and motivated reasons to do something like that, i doubt it will work good on your way.

On 10/4/2017 at 6:25 PM, rixk said:

I appreciate the answer.. You have to understand tho, the topic runs out, when the victim get their stuff back and/or justice. Right now in most cases, where the players need help while having suffered real monetary losses through other players actions, the staff just ignores it and gives them a finger.

Forum is the ONLY option for to keep pressure on someone and closing the topics/ignoring the problems is simply taking sides of the offenders by helping to bury everything.

One example is the topic a while ago, where a dragon was blatantly stolen by JK.. the topic eventually lead to the moment, where JK leadership was talking about compensation.. then topic was closed and that was it.. last I heard no compensation etc was given for that.

I just red this, and i totally agree.

I think you're talking about my thread, and yeah, closing that thread was a mistake.
Just because some people started to poke eachother about pvp kingdoms (even after i asked them to stop) and started to derail the thread, it has been closed. I asked the staff to reopen it, or at least to let me open another to make an update about the situation later and i basically got asnwered with a very polite "Nope."

That thing ended with "we will give you a compensation"
And we are talking about a unique that dropped loot worth around 3 golds of stuff
The same night, one guy who claimed to "not know much about Freedom items values" tried to haggle with me (not Luttuosa) and offered me a Rare Forge, OR one red cherry charge(which i later discovered being the worst existing charge in game) OR something else i don't remember of similar value and i asnwered him something like : "Sorry, i'm a bit tired and i don't want to discuss about her compensation now, you are all older players than us, so i'm sure you can think of something adequate if you want, and i would really want that coming from the guys who actually took advantage from the loot".

Then never heard anything anymore. Luttuosa asked them about it again months later, and she got anwered something like "we proposed you several things,  you didn't want any and you never contacted us again."

And that's pretty much how it ended.

Basically, yeah, the moment that thread was closed, the thing became over, and everything became unimportant, to the potint she never received even a rare rock shard, and who cares.

Edited by Davih

30 minutes ago, Davih said:

To be honest, i think i might even agree with some of the analogies and the things that you wrote.
The point is there is FAR more to it than just the "stealing".

I'm not sure if all of you read the entire post and fully understood what happened but, he didn't just pass by by chance and stole a unique we had penned.

He was called to "help" under an agreement that the unique was our and that he couldn't tell anyone else the coordinates and, even less, steal the deed.

- He Stole a deed in a disrespectful way after being told the coordinates, knowing perfectly well what he was doing and there were no possible excuses for it. (i can't stress this enough : Lutt asked in local "anyone have a deed stake?" and a he creates a deed named "I got one" , do you honestly believe he did that as a courtesy to help us handle things? Lol.)
- He betrayed the trust of the person who called him, who felt all the blame on itself and felt bad about the situation literally for months. Totally runing his game experience as well
- He lied to us about a lot of things, dictated rules about something that wasn't his to begin with, and then he didn't even respect them

- He ignored us to avoid communication
- He probably lied to his kingdom too
- After his kingdom turned against him, he apologized with something that looked like a 7yr old child that apologizes because it's forced by its parents but actually doesn't feel the slightest bit sorry for it.
- He promised he would make up for it and reimburse Luttuosa
- Not only he never kept his word(AGAIN) and never contacted us again, but he also blocked us, just in case.

While the stealing itself could be something questionable (even if actually, it's not) All the other things he have done and the way he dealt with the thing from the beginning until now, is something that shows pretty clearly what kind of person he is, and, yeah, of course we aren't saints so we are still mad at him. i wont lie, but i also honestly believe that he is an individual the community should definitively be warned about.

Also, if he wants to defend himself, he's free to do that much

I want to make it perfectly clear I was not at the slaying or in TeamSpeak (TS). With that being said knowing JK and knowing groups that use voip vs non-voiping I feel like you are leaving some important things out and assuring somethings as well.

-the deed stake thing. You make it sound like as soon as he got there he placed the deed. From your explanation ya'll were having a hard time with lag. I do not think you stated how long but from reading it sounded like it was taking a really long time esp since I think one of you died and had to run the the way back. From reading it sounds like he waiting a time then after it was taking along time placed the deed.

-I can't speak about betraying the person that told him about the unique since I wasn't there or had interaction with that person. But knowing humans people say one thing to one group and another to another group. It is possible, like your assuring in your post about Willieman, that he was lying and trying to save face. 

-He lied to you and dictated rules? Sounds from the rules he was stating were "JK unique rules".  I would not call that lying. A JK member told him a unique spawned and to help pin. Based on how many inactive non-chaos people JK has I can safety state there is a chance he thought ya'll might be JK people or understood the way JK does uniques.

-He ignored communication. I read the logs and honestly I would have blocked as well. Things were going around and around and around. Nothing was being solved by talking.

-He probably lied to his kingdom. citation needed. 

-After his kingdom turned against him, he apologized. Did his kingdom "turn" against him? or were they wanting the situation to go away. Since it was JK people that came to the killing, it is highly likely everyone was in TS. Knowing people I would bet 10silver that more than 1 person was in TS channel with Willieman when this was going down telling him what to do and what to say. And when I say going down I do not just mean when the deed was planted but the course of this whole thing.

*You state that Willieman lied and was doing things he came up with and lead ya'll astray. Did ya'll ever thing that maybe people were leading Willieman astray in TS?

-He promised he would make up for it and reimburse Luttuosa. Do you think it is possible that has anything to do with round about logs and making a whole situation about it? Highly likely he said F*** it this isn't worth my time games are supposed to be fun.

-- Not only he never kept his word(AGAIN) and never contacted us again, but he also blocked us, just in case. This just kind of repeats what ya'll already stated.

I just want to touch on a few things before I stop my rant. In your posts here and on the other thread you imply there was no miscommunication. Just because two people speak English doesn't mean there is no miscommunication. Someone from American talking to an Aussie... just cause they both speak English doesn't mean there will be no miscommunication. You also fail or perhaps didn't/don't realize or are excluding the fact JK uses TS. If someone is being talked to in TS and typing out things to another person explaining something things can and will get jumbled. You also imply it was 100% Willieman he just made ###### up to steal from you. Based on the logs Necro was messaging you being a troll. I think that states a lot of what was going on, and proves (to me) that their were at least 2 people in TS channel if necro was sending you trolly PMs. Which also leads (me) to believe that it was more than just Willieman trying to screw you out of your unique, possibly more than 1 person telling him what to say and do.

Again I was not there, those are just my thoughts on the matter since I do not think it is as black and white as it is being made to be. From reading the Willieman shame thread, and this that there were problems on both sides. Ya'll admitted you didn't know how uniques worked and there was a lot of confusion in the logs to where it is trying to be explained and where ya'll just didn't like the answers since what he was stating were the way JK handles uniques and the the person that finds it. I suspect that there was confusion that ya'll were in fact JK members and it was going to be a kingdom kill which you would as per JK rules would get to pick 1 item (1 charge if tome was picked) and the kingdom would roll for the rest. The it seems it was taken 1 step further with whoever was doing the lottery either decided or forgot you guys could get an item and all the items were given away til there was nothing left. Which may or may not have been Willieman actually doing the lottery.

The whole situation sucks but from the logs and knowing how JK works I do not think it is fair all the blame is on Willieman even tho I think he is at fault or that all the blame is solely on Willieman/JK. I also think it is wrong that ya'll are asserting things like "he probably did this" or "probably said this".

Anyway that is enough rambling about this XD 

13 minutes ago, Launcelot said:

I want to make it perfectly clear I was not at the slaying or in TeamSpeak (TS). With that being said knowing JK and knowing groups that use voip vs non-voiping I feel like you are leaving some important things out and assuring somethings as well.

-the deed stake thing. You make it sound like as soon as he got there he placed the deed. From your explanation ya'll were having a hard time with lag. I do not think you stated how long but from reading it sounded like it was taking a really long time esp since I think one of you died and had to run the the way back. From reading it sounds like he waiting a time then after it was taking along time placed the deed.

-I can't speak about betraying the person that told him about the unique since I wasn't there or had interaction with that person. But knowing humans people say one thing to one group and another to another group. It is possible, like your assuring in your post about Willieman, that he was lying and trying to save face. 

-He lied to you and dictated rules? Sounds from the rules he was stating were "JK unique rules".  I would not call that lying. A JK member told him a unique spawned and to help pin. Based on how many inactive non-chaos people JK has I can safety state there is a chance he thought ya'll might be JK people or understood the way JK does uniques.

The terms were pretty clear, he did admit he screwed them over and apologized after people like Mojo, Metaldragon, and Myself got on his case about it. Big distinction too from being able to realize he ###### up and go to apologize of his own accord.

-He ignored communication. I read the logs and honestly I would have blocked as well. Things were going around and around and around. Nothing was being solved by talking.

-He probably lied to his kingdom. citation needed. 

-After his kingdom turned against him, he apologized. Did his kingdom "turn" against him? or were they wanting the situation to go away. Since it was JK people that came to the killing, it is highly likely everyone was in TS. Knowing people I would bet 10silver that more than 1 person was in TS channel with Willieman when this was going down telling him what to do and what to say. And when I say going down I do not just mean when the deed was planted but the course of this whole thing.

*You state that Willieman lied and was doing things he came up with and lead ya'll astray. Did ya'll ever thing that maybe people were leading Willieman astray in TS?

Like four JK attended the slaying (Necroe and friends, Necroe especially made matters worse through repeated taunting and trolling publicly while dragging JK's name through the mud), when the rest of us heard about we were pretty pissed to say the least as we had tried to make efforts to better our reputation. There are a few threads about this in the kyara forums, if you check my profile there you can likely find them easily.

-He promised he would make up for it and reimburse Luttuosa. Do you think it is possible that has anything to do with round about logs and making a whole situation about it? Highly likely he said F*** it this isn't worth my time games are supposed to be fun.

We ended up offering reimbursement as a kingdom, but, Davih kept saying he didn't want us to reimburse him because it wasnt coming from Willieman himself, and then came back a month later and stated that we haven't given him any more reimbursement. (but admittedly by this time i was already on my way out the door with JK, so i didn't continue with the drama.)

-- Not only he never kept his word(AGAIN) and never contacted us again, but he also blocked us, just in case. This just kind of repeats what ya'll already stated.

I just want to touch on a few things before I stop my rant. In your posts here and on the other thread you imply there was no miscommunication. Just because two people speak English doesn't mean there is no miscommunication. Someone from American talking to an Aussie... just cause they both speak English doesn't mean there will be no miscommunication. You also fail or perhaps didn't/don't realize or are excluding the fact JK uses TS. If someone is being talked to in TS and typing out things to another person explaining something things can and will get jumbled. You also imply it was 100% Willieman he just made ###### up to steal from you. Based on the logs Necro was messaging you being a troll. I think that states a lot of what was going on, and proves (to me) that their were at least 2 people in TS channel if necro was sending you trolly PMs. Which also leads (me) to believe that it was more than just Willieman trying to screw you out of your unique, possibly more than 1 person telling him what to say and do.

Again I was not there, those are just my thoughts on the matter since I do not think it is as black and white as it is being made to be. From reading the Willieman shame thread, and this that there were problems on both sides. Ya'll admitted you didn't know how uniques worked and there was a lot of confusion in the logs to where it is trying to be explained and where ya'll just didn't like the answers since what he was stating were the way JK handles uniques and the the person that finds it. I suspect that there was confusion that ya'll were in fact JK members and it was going to be a kingdom kill which you would as per JK rules would get to pick 1 item (1 charge if tome was picked) and the kingdom would roll for the rest. The it seems it was taken 1 step further with whoever was doing the lottery either decided or forgot you guys could get an item and all the items were given away til there was nothing left. Which may or may not have been Willieman actually doing the lottery.

The whole situation sucks but from the logs and knowing how JK works I do not think it is fair all the blame is on Willieman even tho I think he is at fault or that all the blame is solely on Willieman/JK. I also think it is wrong that ya'll are asserting things like "he probably did this" or "probably said this".

Anyway that is enough rambling about this XD 

Willieman did go out of his way to screw them over, but, Davih handled the situation poorly, both with Willieman, when Necroe was taunting him, and with myself when I tried to go out of my way to reimburse him.

This really isn't the thread for this to be in anyway, but, yes.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Launcelot said:

He placed the deed shortly after the goblin was penned and the tile collasped, deeding before the collapsment of the tile wouldn't have worked.
I explained pretty clearly how the thing went in the other thread, one of my chars (where i had the deed stake) died, and while gofs was collapsing the tile i went to get another one from a mailbox, i was less than 1 minute away with the new stake when the deed was placed, without ANY warning of any sort. But all of this, honestly, is pretty much old and already discussed story

No, this is not the case, sorry, still old and already discusses story.

Everything else you wrote, i'd say propheteer kinda made it clear for you.

I used words like "probably" because this is something i know not from solid proofs, but from things i was told from people in JK back then, i'm not making assumptions, i don't know how your TS works and i don't need to, because this is something that goes way beyond that.

Willieman did go out of his way to screw them over, but, Davih handled the situation poorly, both with Willieman, when Necroe was taunting him, and with myself when I tried to go out of my way to reimburse him.

This really isn't the thread for this to be in anyway, but, yes.

I don't think i have handled the situation poorly, i'm sorry.
Handling the situation poorly is something you did.

When i got offered things like Rare Forges as a reimbursment for a stolen unique that dropped items for over 3g of worth, i wasn't sure if i was just being trolled again in a more sophisticated way.
But i was, and PLEASE believe me, extremely tired, as i was doing literally nothing else than reading that damn thread, replying to people that didn't even bother to read it, and discussing the thing over and over again with everyone for 3 days in a row.

And the tought of having to start another flame about the reimbursement, after i was called "greedy" for 3 days in a row because i was complaining about having something stolen, was just TOO MUCH to handle. Luttuosa was pretty much decided to quit the game already and was still incredibly mad with Willieman (for having even blocked her, and stuff like that) And told me that she tought the reimbursment should come from him and the other players that got the loot, and not from other people not-involved.

So i did write you that much as well.

And i was even told things like "Willieman will be helped to reimburse you, and will pay off his debt in time"
So i was kinda reassured the thing would not vanish into nothing.

Now, several months later you're basically telling me:

- You didn't want the laughable items i/we proposed, you wanted a reimbursment from Willieman, he decided to not give a damn about it, so well, yeah,  who cares about the part regarding "the other people that received loot" we wrote to the whole forum that the JK as a kingdom was going to make up for the thing, but since the thread is now closed, we will just give you nothing, because willieman decided that not caring is fine.

Also, to the date i still don't even know who used the 3 tome charges and got the rest of the loot.

But yeah, i handled the thing poorly, i should have opened new threads about this thing and complain out lout before, instead i was just happy enough to be getting back decently in the game trying to forget the thing and hoping that someday at least a token of a reimburment would arrive, but nope. It didn't :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davih said:

I think you have me mixed up with someone else, because i offered you a tome and/or lump silver for the equivalent of multiple charges. I know other people were trying to handle the situation too.

Edited by Propheteer

2 minutes ago, Propheteer said:

I think you have me mixed up with someone else, because i offered you a tome and several rare bones, and lump silver for the equivalent of multiple charges. I know other people were trying to handle the situation too.

Not me nor Luttuosa(i just asked her) remember anything even remotely similar to this, when and where did this happen? Lol.

Edited by Davih
  • Like 1

Why dont you guys start another thread about how slimey Willieman is? To be honest, no one cares and this is not the place for this. Please keep this thread clean of arguments as the op wishes it to be.

Like I have said before, there are varied opinions on the subject and we can go for pages about how slimey Willieman is or isn't. Put it on its own thread, plesse, so those who care can discuss it.

• Like 1

Just now, Angelklaine said:

Why dont you guys start another thread about how slimey Willieman is? To be honest, no one cares and this is not the place for this. Please keep this thread clean of arguments as the op wishes it to be.

Like I have said before, there are varied opinions on the subject and we can go for pages about how slimey Willieman is or isn't. Put it on its own thread, plesse, so those who care can discuss it.

Because i was told not to open another thread on the matter by a CM, but yeah, you're right, i will stop discussing this thing here, i don't have much to add, if anyone wants to discuss more to defend Willieman or anything, they are welcome to do so.

• Like 2

This is probably just gonna end badly. I know If I were a new player to a game I wouldn't bother looking at this post but if I did find it by mistake it would only make me question playing the game. -.- If you're upset with a situation go to the GMs, if the person is repeated reported he would likely end up banned.

2 hours ago, Davih said:

He placed the deed shortly after the goblin was penned and the tile collasped, deeding before the collapsment of the tile wouldn't have worked.
I explained pretty clearly how the thing went in the other thread, one of my chars (where i had the deed stake) died, and while gofs was collapsing the tile i went to get another one from a mailbox, i was less than 1 minute away with the new stake when the deed was placed, without ANY warning of any sort. But all of this, honestly, is pretty much old and already discussed story

No, this is not the case, sorry, still old and already discusses story.

Everything else you wrote, i'd say propheteer kinda made it clear for you.

I used words like "probably" because this is something i know not from solid proofs, but from things i was told from people in JK back then, i'm not making assumptions, i don't know how your TS works and i don't need to, because this is something that goes way beyond that.

I don't think i have handled the situation poorly, i'm sorry.
Handling the situation poorly is something you did.

When i got offered things like Rare Forges as a reimbursment for a stolen unique that dropped items for over 3g of worth, i wasn't sure if i was just being trolled again in a more sophisticated way.
But i was, and PLEASE believe me, extremely tired, as i was doing literally nothing else than reading that damn thread, replying to people that didn't even bother to read it, and discussing the thing over and over again with everyone for 3 days in a row.

And the tought of having to start another flame about the reimbursement, after i was called "greedy" for 3 days in a row because i was complaining about having something stolen, was just TOO MUCH to handle. Luttuosa was pretty much decided to quit the game already and was still incredibly mad with Willieman (for having even blocked her, and stuff like that) And told me that she tought the reimbursment should come from him and the other players that got the loot, and not from other people not-involved.

So i did write you that much as well.

And i was even told things like "Willieman will be helped to reimburse you, and will pay off his debt in time"
So i was kinda reassured the thing would not vanish into nothing.

Now, several months later you're basically telling me:

- You didn't want the laughable items i/we proposed, you wanted a reimbursment from Willieman, he decided to not give a damn about it, so well, yeah,  who cares about the part regarding "the other people that received loot" we wrote to the whole forum that the JK as a kingdom was going to make up for the thing, but since the thread is now closed, we will just give you nothing, because willieman decided that not caring is fine.

Also, to the date i still don't even know who used the 3 tome charges and got the rest of the loot.

But yeah, i handled the thing poorly, i should have opened new threads about this thing and complain out lout before, instead i was just happy enough to be getting back decently in the game trying to forget the thing and hoping that someday at least a token of a reimburment would arrive, but nope. It didn't :D

I don't usually get involved with "politics" of games and I frankly don't care who is who and the big yahoos in the game. 

Still to me this case sounds like the usual old-timers and/or big-time players walking over someone smaller than them. And that is something I don't like. I read the original topic, when it was posted and now this after-math as well.

My problem with this whole thing is: the guy who was accused of stealing unique was never one who found it. He was called in to help pen the unique but instead of helping ended up owning it and distributing loot to whoever he pleased.

Now in real life, imagine you need some help to buy yourself a house or move your car and the guy you asked to help, ends up owning it. You think they were friend? You think they were a decent person?

Me, I'm no saint, but if I had ever unintentionally caused a problem to someone (like accidentally penning the unique), I would go out of my way to repair and repay it. Even if the offended party was being a ######-head about it. 

I don't see any of that attitude in this case. Only excuses to avoid any consequences for stealing.

And people who go along with it are no better themselves. Sorry, I know I piss off a lot of people with this and doing it with my main character will hurt my game, but still. If you protect a thief, you are not any better than the thief themselves is. I can understand standing up for your friends, but if they do something wrong, you help them to see the mistake and correct it, not help them to hide or benefit from it!

- Nestangol

• Like 2

@Davihso now you are upset that you lost 3g worth of unique loot?  Funny, your friend Luttuosa didn't see it that way...

After Willieman sent an apology to Luttuosa about the whole incident, she replied:

What I wish is that you can help your JK friend to compensate me for what I lost (1 charge that it is valued 1 gold on the forum), becouse I think you can understand it is not right that all of them pay for what you have done and took, and you don't make nothing to repair it or help them.

I think that you are a young guy and maybe you acted like this becouse you where excited by the event, by the loot, and by your mates (you know, when guys are together sometimes do silly things).

So, as Propheteer stated above, they refused reimbursement of 1 gold coin, and they also refused a red cherry charge (which was all JK had on hand at the time).  The victims' tirades here on the Wurm forums (further proven by this recent mention of the incident), smearing of our kingdom's name and stirring up as much drama as he could did not entice my kingdom to pursue compensation any further.

Now Davih wants 3g compensation for what was rightfully one charge (~50 silver) of a black tome.... seems to me his name should be on the wall just as much as Willie's. 

I suppose sometime next year you'll be expecting 5g compensation right?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wargasm said:

@Davihso now you are upset that you lost 3g worth of unique loot?  Funny, your friend Luttuosa didn't see it that way...

After Willieman sent an apology to Luttuosa about the whole incident, she replied:

Hide contents

What I wish is that you can help your JK friend to compensate me for what I lost (1 charge that it is valued 1 gold on the forum), becouse I think you can understand it is not right that all of them pay for what you have done and took, and you don't make nothing to repair it or help them.

I think that you are a young guy and maybe you acted like this becouse you where excited by the event, by the loot, and by your mates (you know, when guys are together sometimes do silly things).

So, as Propheteer stated above, they refused reimbursement of 1 gold coin, and they also refused a red cherry charge (which was all JK had on hand at the time).  The victims' tirades here on the Wurm forums (further proven by this recent mention of the incident), smearing of our kingdom's name and stirring up as much drama as he could did not entice my kingdom to pursue compensation any further.

Now Davih wants 3g compensation for what was rightfully one charge (~50 silver) of a black tome.... seems to me his name should be on the wall just as much as Willie's. 

I suppose sometime next year you'll be expecting 5g compensation right?

Please, stop posting further pointless gibberish on this thread.

He never stole just "a charge of the black tome". He stole the whole unique and rolled everything among his friends(JK or not)
I never asked a 3g reimbursment, Thats is your made-up assumption. I just pointed out that the worth of the loot was over 3g, and that she was offered a rare forge or a red cherry charge as reimbursment.
I did write the real value of the loot just to make you understand how laughable those offers were.(charges were easily worth 1g each plus other stuff it dropped, i even linked 5different threads with charges sold for 1g o more to some people that claimed they weren't worth that much.) Here's a copypaste of what i linked them 6 months ago:

Spoiler

She was never offered a gold coin, from anyone. That is just false.

Luttuosa would least have wanted her charge back, this isn't a secret, she wrote that thing to a lot of players and i'm fully aware of it.
Nobody ever offered her one or anything of similar value.
And it's not my place to say she is settling too low, but i can easily make you notice that, anyway, the worth of the stolens things put together was far superior, and it should have been our choice to decide who was entitled to the rolls. Your attempts to stretch the thing saying that i am personally asking for a 3g reimbursment is just ridiculous, i never did that and you know that perfectly well.

You are, once again, twisting facts to make it look like we're the one with the wrong after she got completely robbed off of a unique, and this is becoming annoying and seriously inopportune.

I'm not smearing your kingdom's name,i always played on Freedom, and i couldn't care less about your kingdom or any other kingdom.
To me they are all some different colored wagons and flags and a part of the game that i am everyday less inclined to explore.
I just wrote facts as they are, if you think this smears your kingdom's name, it's entirely your problem.

Your justification for not wanting to "entice" the reimbursment because of "the victim's tirades" further proved by this mention is , is something that actually hurts my brain for how contorted and nonsense it is.

First of all, this is the first time we ever mention this again on this forum after the initial thread, 7 MONTHS have passed and you did absolutely nothing about it anymore.
Now, 7 months later, you want to make us believe that you didn't do it because we stirred up Drama all along? Wat? ahahaha

Your argument is a complete joke, but even if it wasn't, as someone before me made you notice, if you do something wrong and want to make-up for it, you should do it regardlessly if the the other party is being a ****-head about it.
Also, i am just here trying to defend Luttuosa because she's my girlfriend and i got extremely mad about the whole situation. So it wasn't even me you had to refund, but her, and she's always been kind in your regards, so this doesn't add up in any possible way, and to me, it's just a pathetic excuse.

Since everything you wrote makes no sense, if you want to discuss this laughable thing further, please open another thread.
Thanks.

Edited by Davih

4 minutes ago, Luttuosa said:

Ok, now my forum works.

Despite english it is not my language, I’ll try to explain myself as best as I can.

Wargasm.
What Davih means is that I found an unique who dropped a very expensive loot, and the total amount of it was more than 3g.

We, both me and Davih, though and still think today that it is not right that people non involved on the question should pay for a thing they did not do. I told this to Willieman, Davih told this to others. And in any case a rare forge or a red cherry charge are not the same of a black tome charge, nobody offered me one gold. I still think it should come from Willieman and the other people who shared the loot (I do not know the names of the others who did it), but this is just my tought,  never refused offers because they weren't coming from them.

But I really think we are missing the point. I can understand you do not like that your friend Willieman (I think he is your friend in some way, you are in the same kingdom) is add to this list, but why shouldn’t he be?

He told me that he was working to repay me, but this is not true, he still play and ignore me, and it is a very funny thing, because I wrote him like 3 times from september to now, so I really don’t understand why block me.

So now I am happy that Willieman was put in this list, so in the future if someone will find something valuable, maybe he will think two times before ask for Willieman help or trust his word.

And I say this because he could do so many things to repair through the time; I saw him attending a lot of unique slays and rifts, he could repair slowly to what he did, but nothing, he did do nothing from september to now, almost 7 months pass through.

So, he did do nothing in 7 months, I don’t think he will do nothing now, but at least I think that wrote his name into a list of untrustable people is the right thing.

Now I don’t think I’ll replay more in here, I just wanted to explain my position about why the name of Willieman should be, and is, in this list; if someone need more explanations from me, there are private messages.

Thank you and have all a nice day.

12 hours ago, Maximillian said:

If you're upset with a situation go to the GMs, if the person is repeated reported he would likely end up banned

Oh right, only took Hashirama about 4 years to finally get banned.

Also, not surprised JK defending the questionable actions of their kingdom, can't say this is a first.

• Like 1

Some of you are just not getting the concept of what this name and shame was actually made for. Players who have gotten banned for something need not be put in the list because they no longer play and they were banned for doing something illegal. Others who have been put on the list some of them were known to always no matter what try and skirt around legality and go out of their way to screw others... Hence name and shame I'm hopes others don't run into the same fate. 

Then there are names like mine put in for a situation only 2 people took part in. Does my name belong in here? In my opinion it does not because i have an extensive history using my name for everything including buying a shamed name account and stating it was me. I have never wronged anyone in trades or sales. I have done numerous PayPal transactions with people and I've even been a middle man for some. At the end of the day I have continued multi account access (Some with full passwords and not hashes) I have even paid for premium time on numerous accounts which are not mine. 

But because some people who were not involved may not like me for some reason whatever it may be, their opinion is to shame me regardless of right or wrong. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but this entire thread has lost all its purpose at this point because now it is just based on some opinions and not of actual reality. 

Maurizio got it right. Stop discussing stuff in here guys. And stop chasing personal vendettas over things that have been presented to staff and failed to take hold. The same goes for opinions about a single incident. That's not what this thread is for.

I mean, I don't even like most of the things discussed, but I understand not everyone might think like me. Start your own thread, discuss it, let the community decide, and let it die once it has run its course. Stop hijacking other people's threads to continue pursuing wrongs. 

The moral of the story is some PvPers are mean and unreliable. I get that a lot of people in this thread are defending JK and that's fine, but does it really matter at this point? If you "want" help to kill a unique it's better to call in a PvE group as much as I hate to say it or make it public on the forums. PvPers want that loot so they can buff there players and take any advantage they can, they really don't care about you or what drama they create.

My opinion on the unique system is it creates a lot of drama, I wish the Devs would take some feedback from others in the suggestion forum on how to improve it, a lot of good ideas there. 

This thread is really getting derailed and it makes me sad, this thread is dedicated to the scum that hurts other players not about month old drama.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, lolmaster said:

Oh right, only took Hashirama about 4 years to finally get banned.

Also, not surprised JK defending the questionable actions of their kingdom, can't say this is a first.

They seem to have had a change of policy when it comes to toxic players so perhaps that has changed? But at the same time just because a handful of people think something someone did or is doing is wrong doesn't mean It is so, maybe sometimes it does take time to ban a player for a legit reason?

To be fair, I for one am glad the staff doesn't ban people over first offenses, player disputes and hearsay. Sometimes we might not agree with a decision of the staff not banning someone, but imagine how would you feel if you got banned because I accused you of stealing my mob or something similar. 

Not pointing fingers at anyone or anything in this thread, just using a general example. We have to understand although you might be sure of a perceived wrong because you witnessed it, it doesn't mean there is enough evidence for the staff to take action. I rather it took long for them to ban someone, than them going happy trigger with the banhammer and end up with an empty community because the staff can't hold the jettison button.

Just my two cents.

Name and shame..Dougwitherspoon.,....

Used his new status as a member of the alliance I was in to steal my cart all its belongings and my horses which he watches over  to die and reap the benefits of  their enchanted gear.. he must have heard my rantings and left my cart at the side of his yard with all my posessions gone but I have extensive screenshots I took from inside his yard showing my horses his horses and my cart all in his yard.. I hope for his sake he returns my useless horses to me and my belongings as I will not tolerate this kind of action.. in PVP at leats I could go retrieve my items in thios PVE Shiite I can't even take my back my stuff which he stole to begin with because of faulty wiring on the games part..i put in Reject all on his name on my horses and carts and he can sttill move them around and breed my horses and such and reap my benefits even though when he joined group as a temp I expressly barred if from using any of my stuff using game mechanics .....

PS what we need is a team of like minded yet different people to man and woman a kangaroo court for our said predicaments as such and obviously take the weight off the staff to police these issues as it is a player run game but yes with dev owned stuff...

• Like 1

This Name&Shame Post is no longer a name&shame but rather a plain warning based on personal experiences. The full amount has now been paid, making this Name&Shame invalid. We still recommend you do not trade deeds with this player unless you don't mind them being disbanded right away, but there is no longer an active scam to back that.

Spoiler

Name & Shame: Mathob

This person is still looking to buy more deeds - probably to repeat this scam. Beware!

Spoiler

[18:30:39] <Mathob> (Xan) wtb a good done up deed on exo or del
[18:07:35] <Mathob> (Xan) wtb good deed at exo

Click here for a log of what happened (link will take you to our alliance recruitment thread - directly to the comment about this incident).

Click here for a full log of everything on our alliance forums (link will take you to forums.psisphere.com - directly to the comment about this incident).

One of my alliance members - Saicotic - sold the deed The Sand Castle to this person - Mathob - at a very low price. He trusted him with the deed writ before actually receiving full payment for it, but instead of paying Saicotic the rest of the price, Mathob disbanded the deed immediately. 24 hours later the deed had disbanded and Mathob received the money from the coffers, which was at this point (due to the incomplete payment) more than he had paid for the deed.

The Sand Castle was an amazing deed which can now not be retrieved because of this person - neither can the 12.5 Silvers that were still in the coffers, or the money and effort that was put into the deed before this point in time.

Whatever you do, do NOT trade with this person without making sure you have 100% of the money he owes you for whatever you are selling to him, and if you sell him a deed be prepared for him to disband it.

Edited by Yldrania
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Psalamon said:

Name and shame..Dougwitherspoon.,....

The accusations against Doug are not true. You, Psalamon may think they are true, but that does not make it so.

• Like 1

With out a topic in the parent thread town square, I will not add the complaint to this consolidated topic.  I need to have a topic to link to so that both the accuser and accused can bring forth their points and counter points.  Trying to debate three different instance in the same thread makes it very difficult to determine which post is referencing which incident.

• Like 2