Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

[RESOLVED] Please Help Recover Character

When I had to leave Wurm about a year ago without much warning to get to the hospital, I left my characters the way they were. Unfortunately, I've been unable to recover my main character - Yldrania - since I forgot the password and no longer have access to the registered e-mail address since I believe it was connected to a domain name that no longer exists.... but I'm also not perfectly sure of that to be honest, since I tried to connect each of my chars to a different e-mail address and I'm not 100% sure which one I connected this one to xD

I am able to prove that Yldrania was my character in-game, I was working on founding a PMK on epic with that character and lots of people have seen my forum account Yldrania associated with my in-game character Yldrania. It was prem'ed and last on Epic on the area where we were building our future PMK's capital. 

I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get a password reset and recover my old main character.

Thanks in advance for any support.

Edited by Yldrania

If you require a GM, but are unable to log an in-game support ticket, please email gamemods@wurmonline.com to ensure that your issue is handled by the soonest available GM, rather than waiting on an individual GM to answer a forum PM.

• Like 3

I agree. You circumstances sound like a prime candidate for some good wurm staff support. Let us know when you got it sorted with a smile please :)

On 8.1.2017 at 3:05 PM, Marlon said:

I agree. You circumstances sound like a prime candidate for some good wurm staff support. Let us know when you got it sorted with a smile please :)

It has happened. I have my character back thanks to immediate and amazing support of the GM team. :) Thanks Wurm. Here's my big, fat smile: :D