Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Question about animals on other servers

I was wondering if I could get some help with people from other servers re info on the Christmas animals. I'd like to collect them all eventually, which obviously requires knowing what they all are, but I know some are different on different servers. If anyone knows what the Christmas animals are called on other servers, please let me know! And of course if you're willing to sell or trade, let me know about that too :) It's only a matter of time before it's possible to move animals between servers...

These are the animals on Exodus:

Drummers: roosters

Doves: tortoises

Aquaphobic swans: bison

Turtles: pheasants

Pipers: hell scorpions

Birds: wolves

Purrty dancing paws: champion wild cats

French: hens

Great horned goose: deer

Napoleons: unicorns

Butters: dogs

Golden rings: rams

We also have near year's narwhals, unicorns.

What does everyone else have?

• Like 1

same everywhere, cant move them over borders

Edited by Sila

I saw a couple of turtle roosters on Indy, and I also heard about a 'disco kitty' champion wild cat somewhere else, so at least some of them are different. We can't move them over server borders now, but that'll probably change in the future. A lot of people want it, and there's no reason not to...

I was wondering what was up with all these weird animal names. Thank you for the nice reference listing of them Attenia.

=Ayes=

They spawned at starter towns on the 12 days leading up to Christmas. If you're lucky you may be able to find some still alive out in the wild, but I know a lot of them were killed. Let me know if you find any frenches or golden rings, I still need those two! I have most of the others, so I could trade for them :)