Sign in to follow this  
Ordinii

Cant log onto one toon

Hi,

I am coming back to the game after about an 18 month break - I was logging in every now and then on my 2 main toons to keep up the maintenance on my 2 deeds.  I tried logging on to all my toons today (I have 5 in total) but there is one I can't access - I was looking for some "contact us" link to try and get it sorted but can't find any - could someone please advise?  Thanks

log in with one of the ones that work, and in the chat box type /report and you should get a ticket to ask a GM to help you. It's the fastest way.

was that toon you can't access ever premium? if not it may have been deleted. 

Thanks for the replies guys - and dang Lolabelle - I am panicking now - but I am 99% sure that he was premium at least once!

Brash I am trying to follow your instructions but when I type /report I get the following message - [21:22:38] Unknown command: /report

I am writing it in the normal chat window - please advise and thanks in advance for your help! :-)

Also - if he was deleted is there any chance of getting him back?

Edited by Ordinii

48 minutes ago, Ordinii said:

Thanks for the replies guys - and dang Lolabelle - I am panicking now - but I am 99% sure that he was premium at least once!

Brash I am trying to follow your instructions but when I type /report I get the following message - [21:22:38] Unknown command: /report

I am writing it in the normal chat window - please advise and thanks in advance for your help! :-)

You'll need to type /support to bring up the window Brash is describing.

On 09/01/2017 at 10:01 PM, Ordinii said:

You can't get that one back with the gear and skills he had, but you can make another one with the same name and you will start from scratch