Sign in to follow this  
Eleraan

Seeking Conversion

So, we have been playing for about a month now and starting to look at the religion stuff.  There are two of us and possible a third that would like to be converted to the Vynora, Nahjo, and possibly Magranon if the third keeps playing.

I've asked a few times in chat about finding someone able to do this with no real results. I am not sure if getting converted normally costs but we have a little bit of coin if needed.   The main issue is our Deed is land locked so we don't have a boat.  Were based in L10 on Xanadu (West of Linton) and don't mind traveling but we haven't gone more than two grids in any direction so may take us a bit.

If this is the wrong place to post this forgive me, I felt it might be easier than spamming chat constantly.

Thank you,

Eleraan

Many Thanks! I'll take her character there right now or when ever if you prefer. Would you like something for your services?

My in game name is also Eleraan if you would like to contact me there. 

I normally play from 11pm to at around 5am EST. If you are on at around those times, I can convert you to Vynora. 

1 minute ago, Angelklaine said:

I normally play from 11pm to at around 5am EST. If you are on at around those times, I can convert you to Vynora. 

I can be on during that time. If you want to send me an in game message when ever is convenient for you I would greatly appreciate it!

Will do. The only thing I ask is patience for me to get there and that you show me around. I am pretty new myself. :P

I will be on between 6 and 10 CST. I just use suicide teleport so pm me any time during then.

Many thanks Aeryck, Again, If you would like anything for the help please don't hesitate to ask. We don't have much but we are very grateful and willing to do what we can!

Thank you both Aeryck and Angelklaine! We really appreciate the two of you helping us out!!

Feel free to contact me if you need anything else. I love meeting new people and helping out where I can. Wurm is all about seeing the sights :P

We can do Nahjo , Vyn, Fo and Paaweelr but we are based south of Lormere (S15) - can travel some but would depend on which one and timing.

You can pm Tuanta, he can coordinate if need be.

Thank you for the reply Saicotic and ClericGunem. We were able to get converted.  She will need to be made a priest eventually for Nahjo but still have a bit to go on that.  

Welp, Were back. Would anyone be able to make our Nahjo follower into a priest?

If you can get to release server feel free to drop me a message on forums and will arrange for one of my accounts to make you a nahjo priest.

Yes, Thank you very much Angelklaine and to your friends for the help! We had an adventure.