Sign in to follow this  
zukapit

WTL [Want to Loan] Account for free

I am considering, to act as an alt, paying for premium for an account of mine with some above basic starting skills for another player to use around his deed. We can discuss particulars over private message however im thinking of doing in on a 30 day basis where it stands in your name and you hand it back to me after that period. Obviously this is a risky on both parties behaves, as you will take ownership and by that i mean password change it so i dont have access for a month and then pass it back after the premium has expired. I will only be accepting people who have high standing in the community of Wurm whom are trusted as insurance for myself.

You will get access to a fully premed character with gear to help around deed with decent labour skills that are not capped at 20 and in return I will be getting some skills grinded while i am away and unable to play.

PM me if you are interested, please adhere to the requirement of a good reputation within the Wurm community.

Kind Regards. 

Be very careful.  Use a different email to create said character so as not to put the others at risk. 

1 hour ago, Lolabelle said:

Be very careful.  Use a different email to create said character so as not to put the others at risk. 

Others?  You are going to have a character on your deed with access to your houses etc and someone else that you do not know will have control of that account.  Even if he promises not to access it, how are you going to be sure?

Thanks for the interest everyone, to clear up on some details, the person the account has been handed over to takes complete control that being the change of email and password for the duration.  This can now be closed.

Cheers

Names should be displayed in case something unexpected happens. That way th community would know who to watch out for. Insurance policy.

well considering this guy (Zukapit) sold an account that he put into a position where it would immediately die to tower guards and lose the advertised items that came with the account..
tread lightly

E: oh yeah when questioned about it he put the purchaser of the account on block iirc
lmao

Edited by Soil
  • Like 2