Sign in to follow this  
Wulfrock

GM Carry weight

Hi all, just curious, how can i make my GM carry much more than 33 Dirt ? His Body Strength is 99.99, He is in Flight mode, but cant carry more than 33 dirt (Unless we summon more), but if we dig dirt, 33 is max.

Thanks.

Valiance and Kaylie.

You can't.

For most teraforming, you don't need any dirt though. Set the wand to 1, 1, 1 and no dirt is needed for level.

Be very seriously careful when trying to hold more than you should. Making piles and a freak accident can happen and you leave a pile with x amounts of dirt which will be a pain for your server and can cause anyone who tries to open said pile with x amount of items to instant crash every time even a GM with max rank. There is a method to get rid of these if and when it happens but it can take time. Once had a issue with a 8k dirt pile that locked my master GM account in limbo and couldn't log him in took several tries with someone else with master gm powers to target him at the right moment and kill him. If the character ever gets stuck in that position they never get to do any thing but keep reloging in a loop this you never want to happen.

Piles with more than 100 items can also cause data corruption on the server so this is something you really should not try or want to happen.

If you are trying to level something and are tired of dragging dirt in your inventory just set your aux data to 1 and use the ebony wand then you want need to worry about dirt.

To fully answer your question dig with the ebony wand not a shovel and it will not limit how much dirt you can carry  when digging, but be very careful of the amount in the item stack and don't make a mistake dropping it unless you want to corrupt your server. Advice if you do try to dig in excess over 100 in your inventory try not to go higher than 1000 cause I'm not sure where the limit is when the glitch will pop and your character goes in limbo.

What I do is summon x amount of bulk containers and drop dirt in them till they fill up then destroy the bulk container to get rid of the dirt. this is something you might want to do if you are just reshaping land mass on your server with your GM char.

Edited by Arkonick

Thanks a lot both.

We really appreciate you taking the time to reply :)

Valiance and Kaylie.

On 2.1.2017 at 11:56 AM, Jukken said:

You can't.

For most teraforming, you don't need any dirt though. Set the wand to 1, 1, 1 and no dirt is needed for level.

Auxdata 1 is enough for leveling without dirt 

Eject

Edited by Eject

21 hours ago, Eject said:

Auxdata 1 is enough for leveling without dirt 

Eject

I always put everything at 1, so I don't accidentaly paint a huge area with sand and have to remidy my misstakes :D

Edited by Jukken
  • Like 2

:D

Yeah for painting it could be hard ^^

But for painting and if you work just with one wand...most time you have values over 9 in data 1 and 2, because this, setting just auxdata to 1 is enough, you will just paint one tile

Eject

add:

Best way is to have like 5-10 ebony wands in your toolbelt for different actions

Edited by Eject

On one WU public server that I play with 99.99? strength I can carry 71 dirt so I am not too sure why you can only carry 33 as a GM. Of course I can't really move with the max of 71 but it helps at times when picking it up to put into crates on a wagon.

=Ayes=

2 hours ago, Ayes said:

On one WU public server that I play with 99.99? strength I can carry 71 dirt so I am not too sure why you can only carry 33 as a GM. Of course I can't really move with the max of 71 but it helps at times when picking it up to put into crates on a wagon.

=Ayes=

Maybe your server has done something different.

99.9 * 7 = 699.3

699.3 / 20 = 34.965

On 9.1.2017 at 5:01 PM, Ayes said:

=Ayes=

just turn on flight mode ;)

add: not sure if you mean as gm or you was playing on a highspeed skill server ^^

Edited by Eject