Sign in to follow this  
Tryfaen

Allow Libila on PvE servers.

With the addition of new deities, players are allowed to follow/worship these new 'evil' gods while playing on PvE servers. However, Libila followers/priests are still subject to the restrictions that were put in place before the new deities had entered the game.

I propose that the restrictions be removed from Libila followers/priests so that these players may enjoy the same freedom as all the other god's worshipers.

Potential issues:

Mycelium - Requires HotS kingdom territory to spread naturally.

Spells - All spells that aren't PvE friendly are disabled on PvE servers.

General Naughtyness - Disallowed by normal gameplay restrictions on PvE servers(I.E. lockpicking/stealing/etc)

Edited by Tryfaen
  • Like 3

Could just send the blers home.

But i would rather old hots on xanadoo

Mmmm... I have few questions then. What is going to happen with double priests then? Are we going to allow mycelium, since Libila without her Mycelium is meeh? What is the point of bringing PVP priest to a pve and disabling her PVP abilities? Is OP about Libila itself or more about Libila's Colossus? 

Edit: Happy New Year ofc :) 

Edited by bangzuvelis
  • Like 1

Y.  No. I don't really like this, lib has always been chaos only and should remain so. With the new gods freedomers already benefit from the mixed spells anyhow as you mentioned so there is no reason to change the lore of libila now. 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, bangzuvelis said:

What is going to happen with double priests then?

Sounds like a clever use of game mechanics. This would certainly be something that needs to be considered.

12 minutes ago, bangzuvelis said:

Are we going to allow mycelium, since Libila without her Mycelium is meeh?

No, mycelium is not spawnable on freedom isles. Those specific spells are disabled and it requires HotS kingdom influence to spawn naturally.

12 minutes ago, bangzuvelis said:

What is the point of bringing PVP priest to a pve and disabling her PVP abilities?

The same applies to other priests as well. All such pvp related abilities have already been disabled on PvE servers.

29 minutes ago, bangzuvelis said:

Is OP about Libila itself or more about Libila's Colossus? 

I hadn't thought about the colossus, however, being able to build one would be nice I guess. I'm about choice. The opportunity is not available currently for what I see is an outdated reason.

I was once a Libila follower on Freedom Isles and I would like to be one again.

Not to mention it would break the priests that are lib on chaos and another god's priest or a crafter on freedom...  :ph34r:  It's almost the only reason now to be a Lib priest over a sme, because of that duel priest/priest crafter exploit/mechanic hole.

• Like 2

being dual priest is against the rules anyway.  dual faith then leaves a broken situation where you have crafter and priest one way or another with the same single account, which is why i support lib being on freedom to end the broken game mechanic

30 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

being dual priest is against the rules anyway.  dual faith then leaves a broken situation where you have crafter and priest one way or another with the same single account, which is why i support lib being on freedom to end the broken game mechanic

I can only agree with you Mr Gary if they can let her have Mycelium. Then I am 200% with the OP.

Edited by bangzuvelis

33 minutes ago, bangzuvelis said:

I can only agree with you Mr Gary if they can let her have Mycelium. Then I am 200% with the OP.

Maybe they could change fungus to be castable on PvE servers but only on deeds you have permissions on or on undeed areas. this way you can't impact other player deeds

57 minutes ago, Tryfaen said:

Maybe they could change fungus to be castable on PvE servers but only on deeds you have permissions on or on undeed areas. this way you can't impact other player deeds

They already have a deed permission that stops casting. 

+1 bring mycelium with you so i can afk in it.

+1 because it really seems unequal now.  Better yet, just allow all priests to switch gods every few months or so, or just do away with Gods completely and replace with "magic" and you just choose your spells.  Priest/god system is broken.

• Like 1

No keep that megalomaniac human life hating chick out of pve.  You can have all her hate on chaos dont need it here :)  big NEGATIVE 10000

Not that long ago there was a little time frame, where u could also be a lib priest on freedom. What did not work was spawning mycelium, but i was totaly fine with that.

We got already BL priests on the pve isles, i dont see a reason why lib shouldnt be allowed. Almost all lib spells (i believe except rebirth and mycelium) are shared among the other bl priest, so...

On the other hand, for a short while it was ok for me that i was lib priest only on chaos and was able to continue/improve on the other isles.

But before a few weeks i depriested (i hope libilia forgive me) and choosed another god so that i can be a priest everywhere on my main char.

Edited by zeeph
  • Like 1