Sign in to follow this  
bramsky

Epic portal bug

My epic portal is bugged. After using it 4 or 5 times in 30mins span to meditate i'm constantly getting refresh after using it again and it happens on all action after trying to portal to epic. I treid with an alt, same thing for him. I made new portal, same thing. I waited for an hour to try again and it was still the same. I tried unstalbe clients but no luck. Console and debug mode didn't show any error messages. Finially while writing this i got error massage in event:

[11:36:22] An error was reported from the login server. Please try later or report this using /support if the problem persists.
[11:36:22] You can not transfer right now.

Which i had to copy from event logs since client stopped responding. Login to freedom works fine and login on an epic alt that was there all the time works fine. So, it's only issue with login while using portal.

I can portal now to epic. Only change I'm aware off is Indy restart. I would still like you to take a look into this issue, please.

I'm still getting this error. This time i only portaled once to epic and got this when i tried to get back to freedom.

Time when i portaled:

[18:43:41] 14 other players are online in the Epic cluster. You are on Affliction (570 totally in Wurm).

Time of error:

[20:26:35] An error was reported from the login server. Please try later or report this using /support if the problem persists.

Now I can't even login to game. I'm getting message Connection denied: <You need to register...

I must say this really sucks.

I've added a link of this thread to your support ticket which is in the Dev queue.  I'll also check to see if this is being addressed.  In the meantime, can you give me the location of the portals you take back and forth?  

@bramsky - Please try to login again. Also if you have a way to connect to IRC, we can chat directly while I attempt to resolve your issue.

Independence ---> Affliction (couldn't portal to Affliction, Dec 31)

Affliction ---> Indepencence (couldn't portal to Indy, Jan 09)

Affliction ---> Independence (couldn't portal to Indy, Jan 10)

Affliction ---> Elevation (can't login to game at all, Jan 10)