Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

(SOLD) Seryll Plate set - Pizza for Code Club

I have a Seryll plate set that I only ever wear for show.  QL ranges from 67 to 85.  Chest is 85.  AoSP casts look like around 80ish.

I'm auctioning it off to buy pizza for the staff at Code Club.  I really don't have a clue how many work from the offices, but the set might raise enough for a lunch.

auction_timer_1483317267.gif

Starting bid: 5s/e

Increments: 5s/e

BO - Nope.  Just bids cause they are fun.

Snipe: 1hr and refreshes the hour each new qualifying bid.

Why?  Because Wurm keeps me sane, even when it makes me insane.  Thank you Code Club/Devs/Rolfster :)

Happy bidding!

Edited by Wurmhole
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Wurmhole said:

BO - Nope.  Just bids cause they are fun.

oh and just because, I'll throw in a santa hat, since they also look nice with the armor.  Wear that and grab a scythe and you will look like a giant red gnome.

What kind of pizza do you plan on buying? You could probably order one with Black Forest Ham on it for 50 Euros. :D

Little Caesar's I could get 10 large pepperoni... ;) Really, I'll let them decide what they want and just paypal the funds over after auction.  If they want sandwitches or beer, it is all good.  Just wanted to show some appreciation.  That black forest ham sounds tasty though.

All set and thank you all for bidding!  I'll Contact Retro and work with him to transfer funds to the right person.

[19:51:56] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Happy New Year!