Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

Best Large Magical Chest Configuration

Share your set up !  

now that  fountain pans removed from the game. I would like to see how people are setting up there large magical chests to maximize storage. 

if you own one please share your set ups here !

thank you

I've never had a fountain pan, but pretty much the only thing I've found worthwhile to keep in an LMC are satchels since otherwise you won't be able to fit any large tools in there.

Large magical chests? I just use storage alts, way cheaper, just as easy to move and unlike the chests the alts don't decay. No risk of theft either if you don't share the password or hash.

Just stuff the alts full with a couple of backpacks or satchels and you can store a ton of stuff on them.

Edited by Ecrir
  • Like 3

On 29/12/2016 at 8:41 AM, Ecrir said:

Large magical chests? I just use storage alts, way cheaper, just as easy to move and unlike the chests the alts don't decay. No risk of theft either if you don't share the password or hash.

Just stuff the alts full with a couple of backpacks or satchels and you can store a ton of stuff on them.

Never even thought about this... Always used Mag. Chests... Thank you good sir. You are a scholar and a saint.

I use a small magical chest. Then it can be filled with 100 satchels which can each hold 100 items of *any* size. That equals the potential to hold 10,000 items. It can even be placed into a large cart and then filled up, or it can be taken out when filled if not too heavy but with 100.00 strength you can lift quite a bit. Then also put in a ship or drop on deed. Very good mobile storage for no decay on everything inside, food too. Only costs 25 silver and with crocs dropping 8 silver and various Troll types dropping between 10-18 silver they are easy to pay for quickly. No need for a large one either as their capacity is really the same.

Oh, I forgot to mention that this is on a WU public server.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 3

On 10/01/2017 at 1:55 AM, Ayes said:

I use a small magical chest. Then it can be filled with 100 satchels which can each hold 100 items of *any* size. That equals the potential to hold 10,000 items. It can even be placed into a large cart and then filled up, or it can be taken out when filled if not too heavy but with 100.00 strength you can lift quite a bit. Then also put in a ship or drop on deed. Very good mobile storage for no decay on everything inside, food too. Only costs 25 silver and with crocs dropping 8 silver and various Troll types dropping between 10-18 silver they are easy to pay for quickly. No need for a large one either as their capacity is really the same.

Oh, I forgot to mention that this is on a WU public server.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

Yeah was reading half way through yelling "liar" then finished the paragraph and laughed. Cool story bro

• Like 2