Sign in to follow this  
elvenwing

plz close

My only skills are mining and woodcutting, and i have struck gold! Id like to build a new deed there, but i cant take care of myself (also, i will be priesting soon) i cant pay for any services, as i will be paying for deed, but it will be as much yours as mine. Noobs are welcome to apply as well, im patient aand a good teacher :)

Edited by elvenwing
changed my mind

Hey if you need a building constructed, I need higher quality logs. Depending on how high your woodcutting is, I could drop by and construct some housing in exchange for some logs. Let me know if you are interested. I got over 50 carpentry.

Ty but im looking for something more permanent, like at least a month or two of living with me.  My offer is a place to live, and infinite awesome resources. I have 70 everything and working on 90 titles.... i also have jewelrysmithing, and soon will have enchants :)

A month is not a lot of time...... i been playing for 5 years.  Where do you live now?

Celebration T-13ish. Got a nice spot there with amazing neighbors. You should drop by and visit sometime! I'm building a port with hopefully public services, once I fully figure out the permissions system. I foresee a lot of digging in my future.