Sign in to follow this  
NeeNee

WTB Dragon meat, zombies

My Wurmian kitchen of experimentation is pretty stocked for now! Thank you, kind folks. 

Still looking for (uncooked, unfilleted):

Dragon meat

Human meat

Recipe drops from humans or uniques (I'm not sure they exist, but you never know. I have all the rift recipes.)

Also: zombie milk? This is a thing, I hear? If you have a zombie cow, let me know! I bet there's a recipe for zombie stuff. 

Please send me amounts and prices. Paying silver or trading for recipes, if you want. 

Edited by NeeNee

I have some sailfish. 2x 69.73ql, 21x 21.76ql. Can be mailed. Let me know if any good.

Ql is not important, but let me know how much you want for them. (PM if you want)

I'll take all of them or as many as you want to get rid of. :D COD to Neenee, please and thanks!

I kept 4, in case I decide to try any recipes. Rest sent. [13:26:36] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Bump! Got one rare recipe, still looking for the rest! (and the fish/meat)

I may have a little bit of diced dragon somewhere.  What are you offering for it?

I've got something like 4k of Avenger of Light Meat, but I doubt it has a special functionality :D

52 minutes ago, Pandalet said:

I may have a little bit of diced dragon somewhere.  What are you offering for it?

I'm not sure if diced works for the recipe I have, but I'm hoping. I haven't bought much meat, so let me know what you want for it. I'm reasonable. 

47 minutes ago, Alkhadias said:

I've got something like 4k of Avenger of Light Meat, but I doubt it has a special functionality :D

I had to look that up! It looks like it counts as tough meat, so that's one I don't need. But thank you! 

Bump! Now you guys have something to do with that fishing skill, right? 

i think i have a few hundred dragon meat you'd just have to come pick it up from n25 indy at some point

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

Nice. Let me know how much you want for all that tasty dragon. :D