Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

New to Celebration - Friends Wanted!

Well hello there and nice to meet you!

I am a relatively new player who started a bit more than a month ago and settled in Xanadu. My location was perfect, except for one thing: It was inland.

During my early days of Wurming, I met a man by the name of Vernex who set me up with a set of Chain. After my first month of playing, I started to find what it means to be inland, and what does it mean for deliveries. So I decided to move my deed.

I am now established in Y-47:X-16 in Celebration as of 1 day ago, west of Southwind Port. If you are in the area, stop by and say hi! I normally play from 11pm - 5am EST (0300 - 0900ish GMT). I am a starting Ship Maker and Carpenter, and can use all the advice you can give.

If you're interested in helping a new player, come drop by! All I need is conversation and pointers, and a friend or two to hang out with. Anything I can do to help you, just ask!

I'll be sailing home today. Will get you some stuff set up and horses ready. I'll try to catch you online here. And anything about carpentry just ask lol. I'm working on my 90 title XD

I live in cele too and have 96 carpentry let me know if you have any questions about...its nice to see another wurm player from Miami,FL :P

Battle of the carpenters? I'll bonk you with my mallet XD

What a coincidence. I just hit Carpentry 60 lol, it's my highest skill. I'm a boatmaker!

I will hit you up for those horses. Been trying to buy some lol. I took a few days for vacation and picked up all my stuff from my old deed in Xan and blew it up. I'm finally moved in but got everything in boxes in my Corbita. It was a nightmare sailing it, since it got stuck on every bump. Had to do a lot of pushing lol!

Oh there's some nightmare spots to sail around cele lol. I'll be home later after a day of kids appts. Will log in and get horses ready for ya. 

I will be on shortly. I got the day off so its Wurm time! I'll take my priest and go visit!

I don't see you online. However, I will be on for a while. Hit me up anytime if you come back :)

Nice place you have. Sorry I wasn't around for longer but I had someone working on my deed I hired. I promise to go visit again now that I know how to get there :P

Lol. I'm easy to find.  I've made enough highways out there to get around easy. Stop by anytime. 

Hey Angel. I live in Garden of Fo, in the middle of the Salsa Straight, so we are not exactly neighbors, but nothing is too far for travel :) I am currently on another server, but will be back home soon. If I can help with something, let me know.

Right now I am in the process of starting a deed where I am going to help some people have their own piece of the land: 

I already dropped the deed, and I am working hard on placing down a tower so that the guys who join up don't have such a hard time. One of the two who showed interest is very new, so a Tower would help them loads. 

When I initially came to Celebration, Venex showed me a place where I could get clay near our deeds. It was a nice spot by the lake and had a lot of mobs. I had to keep running back to town to not get eaten by mobs. 

I have decided to also create a tower there. 

Its going to take time. But I will get it done. I will be making a ton of bricks to make this happen, but it will secure the area for newer players such as me, who cant run the countryside killing mobs. If anyone is interested, masons would be a great help :P

Edited by Angelklaine

Hello all. I'm one of the guys over at Angelklaine's deed keeping an eye on things. 

I was on Indy for a bit way back with Rosedragon and over on Release and Deli with Wilca. Been helping out a couple on Xanadu starting out their deed. This is my first time to Celebration and am already impressed with what I see. I look forward to meeting a bunch of you in the future. I was a little worried in my few hours on I didn't hear a peep on the Freedom chat :)

Cele is a quiet server with a solid group of people. Luvable has a good setup at the Misfits lodge with good stuff for sale.

I will be home early tonight and hopefully buildh warehouse on the Alora deed. I am excited to see what you will make of the place.

We dont speak alot on freedom chat.i personally never speak.i like to hide on my deed and to grind on both main and priest. Im over by The Black Sea. Doing refurbisment right now

• Like 1

I'm thinking of starting a sermon group of my own. I might have access to 6 characters if some things pan out. But first I want to build my church :D

Heya and welcome to Cele! We're definitely a quiet bunch, but once you get to know us, well, you'll see. ;)  I live up at Peaceful Harbor (F22ish on ingame map). Kristof and I tend to play odd hours, so if you have questions or need something, give us a holler!

Oh, and don't believe the gossip about cookies. I know nothing!

Edited by PandyLynn
  • Like 1

Don't know why I have 3 posts.

Edited by PandyLynn

I still know nothing about cookies. *tries to look innocent*

Edited by PandyLynn
new information

ehh no unread posts working still for me. At least I can read the forums now.

Have 2 deeds now on Cele, both northish, and now I can join the battle of level 96 carpenters :P (which is funny as I'm a smith after all)

Edited by Jaz