Sign in to follow this  
Yiraia

Riding Champions

I understand not being able to mount champion wild cats, but when a wolf gets this big and its loyal to you why can't I ride it? Every tame-able creature that is of decent size when a champion should be able to be ridden.

Come on let it happen... I even made a photo ;-;

Cause it looks silly, and then theirs the whole *Height* advantage in pve/pvp and I guess with Wogic if your swords only 2 1/2ft long and your 12-15 feet in the air, you can still reach an opponent who's 6 feet tall standing next to you.

I think it would look badass seeing someone ride a champion animal when loyal. If this can happen then there should be an option for others to embark the animal as passenger because, visually, it looks like it can occupy at least one to two passengers. However with PVP/PVE I do not know if being able to ride a champion animal is a good idea. Maybe it can say you are too far away from your target, but still manage to get a few hits in. Seems ridiculous that you can be able to hit a target while being a few feet in the air. This idea is good if it is just for fun, but with the whole fighting issue maybe not a good idea.

On the other hand, if you could ride a champion wolf, then it would be the size of a normal wolf. Size variation like that was intentionally removed from mounts for reasons of positioning the player, or something like that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

On the other hand, if you could ride a champion wolf, then it would be the size of a normal wolf. Size variation like that was intentionally removed from mounts for reasons of positioning the player, or something like that.

Riding champion animals I believe gave a height advantage and caused clipping with some structures.  Sucks that it had to be removed, because it looked badass, but it makes sense.

height advantage is real good when your ride dies in one hit and can't even be barded

id rather just bring back oversized champion animals to bring the fun back, because you know, a little height advantage won't make someone pick a ride that goes 6 km/h over their geared hell horse going 41-48

• Like 1

I want big animals back

and I want to ride big champion lions because they're badass

I'll only +1 this if I can ride on the shoulders of a champ troll that is dominated. :)

• Like 1