Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Adjust priest characteristics like there was no nerf earlier (like Epic patch today)

Please adjust the characteristics of those priests who had lower gains before the characteristics nerf on them been lifted.

The change would go in the same direction as the Epic Stam adjustment.

Would there be a way for the game/GMs/developers to know when a skill was raised (i.e. when a priest or when a non-priest)? That would be a necessary step toward this.

this isn't relevant to the epic thing at all, the epic fix was for skills that literally gave absolutely zero stamina for 5 years until now, everyone that got stamina on epic as a priest suffered the same thing

i was a priest for 1.5 years, but that was a few years ago, how would i get properly reimbursed for that for one example?

• Like 2

A 5% increase of my body control would not come close to allowing my priest to ride a hell horse.  If we're giving people a reward for past dev blunders, can we all have the veggies we wasted on panfilling for soul depth?  Thanks.

As much as I'd like a boost to my body stats, this sounds tough to implement properly and fairly.