Sign in to follow this  
Kaldari

Any interest in hellhorses with eight traits?

After months of breeding, starting with wild ones, and a Wurm's hair away from reaching eighty in animal husbandry...and they nerfed the hellhorses, but meh, such is life

Sooo, 'fingers crossed', I will soon have some well bred foals, if anyone is interested in a speedy mount

Hmm, I might be interested in breeding pair, or two.. depending on the price of course.

The first of the eight trait foals is a male with seven good traits and legs of different length. I'll get that fixed then add him into the breeding pool.

There is a spare male with:

[18:46:45] It will fight fiercely. It has fleeter movement than normal. It is a tough bugger. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles.

that you can have for 40 copper if you want to get started with breeding?

It's venerable though, and I'm caring for it, so you'd likely need to tame and care to keep it alive long enough to be useful

Ah, i think I will skip it then.. Thought there would be two 5speed+3 trait horses.

No problem.

I only passed 80 AH last week, so still early days for producing the 8 traiters. I 'had' three females with 5speed+2, but I logged in to find one dead from miscarriage after a spate of overnight births caused the ratio to dip below 15. Irritating, but my own fault, and a reminder of how unforgiving the ratio can be.