Sign in to follow this  
Ikeprof

PVEpLands - Recall Rune System & Treasure Maps Released

PVEpLands - fresh lands ready for you to claim

Recall Rune System Explanation and Patch Notes

Link above for minimal explanation of Recall Rune System

Treasure Map Description and mechanics post

Follow the link above for how the treasure map system works

The village portals may be found in the start area.  All villages welcome visitors and you may teleport to any village and then head out on horseback to explore the surrounding area.  Any village that desires a portal may request one.  All villages have a return portal that will bring you back to the start area.

This is a non monetized server with a good, friendly and supportive community.  

Toxic or high maintenance personalities are encouraged to find a server more suited to their playstyle 

Server Map

Server Settings

4096x4096 map

PVE

Freedom Isles kingdom with WL/BL priests enabled

No Priest Restrictions

Mycelium enabled for BL priests/followers

75000 creatures, 75% aggro

Epic skill curve (actual/effective), 1.2x skill multiplier, 5x action timers

Body Strength 23, Body Control 25, Mind Logic 25

All players start with some helpful extras that make getting started easier (stone chisel, whetstone, cotton and more)

Upkeep is enabled, founding costs disabled

Bounty mod for income generation

Epic Missions enabled for Karma gain and sorcery

Village portal system to allow for easy travel

Animals can be converted to token for portal use, no stablemaster required

Forums

Mods

Announcer - announces players logging in
Ash Produce - burning containers (oven, forge, campfire) produce ash as a byproduct
Bag of Holding - magically enlarge containers
Better Combat Log - colorized combat log
Better Dig - digging operations (dig, level) utilize cart storage or the ground for dirt storage and transfer)
Bounty Mod - get paid for killing creatures at the kings behest
Bulk Transport Mod
Chest Claim 
Crop Mod - no more weeds if you can't tend your fields right away
Double Bulk Capacity
Epic Mission Hints - Earn sleep bonus doing epic missions
Fire Burn Time
Hitching Post
Hitch Limits (allows almost any creature to be hitched, stay passive while hitched and not unhitch due to age)
Meditate Mod
Moon Metal Mining Mod
Move Altar Mod
Pick More Sprouts
Prospect Mod

Recall Rune Mod (allows for recall to marked locations from anywhere on the map)
Sacrifice Mod (rare bone chance)
Skill Mod
Spell Mod 
Stable Master
Starter Gear
Treasure Map Mod - find treasure maps while hunting, digging, mining or fishing

Quick Video Tour

Edited by Ikeprof
  • Like 1

I decided to try this server after watching the video, and I am glad I did! But, it is real quiet and it sure would be fun to have more players trying it out and starting new deeds with me. You get a free horse and the portal system makes getting around a lot less painful when you are new. The admins here are pretty cool, too. Come and play :)...and nope, I am just a player and wanted to tell you it is a brand new island and just waiting for more players. A few neighbors would make it great!

• Like 1

Added new treasure map mod

Edited by Ikeprof

The two unique mods that may be released soon for public use are now in release:

See top post for links to details.

Recall Rune System (think UO Runestones, mark locations for later recall)

Treasure Map System

What happens when everyone recalls to the same spot at the same time - This mod will be released to the public this week for all servers to use.

Edited by Ikeprof

Woad, cocoa bean, raspberries, kelp and all mushrooms can now be grown in planters.

Best server there is at this moment. It has nice skillgain easy to have fun and build whatever you like.

The devs are great and the staff team even more!

Join you wont regret!

I was the first poster responding to this thread and made the first player created deed, Kazbah, which remains there with a great ocean view :)  I waste far too much game time standing on the shoreline watching the whales and sea serpents on a good day for them. I have a few neighbors now and the server is close knit and friendly.

This has been a stable server, highly modded but somehow it doesn't feel that way. The map is beautiful, it is the sort of place where you can find the perfect spot for the ideal deed for your imagination. Mountains, deserts, oceans, rivers, it is all here and very well done.

If you are looking for a comfortable server, with the occasional scare (there are random rift monsters on the loose after all), and wonderful potential new friends on a stable, lovingly modded server, this is the one to check out and be sure to give us a shout out in global :). 

Kazz