Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

Mega Project, Anyone?

Hey guys and gals.  Any interest in a mega-project?  No, I have no idea what kind of project, exactly, just thought it would be cool to group up as a small community and do a mega project.  If you aren't interested that's cool.  Chime in if you are though, and we'll discuss details.  Thanks!

Update: It's feeling like a grand memorial to those we've lost (and onward) might be the way to go with this project.  If you agree with that thought and have ideas to share please feel free to chime in!

Edited by Slickshot

No thanks on that one.  That's a great effort, but I'm leaning towards more of a building project and less terraforming.  Thanks for inviting me though!

I think I'd rather build something massive than do a lot of terraforming.

I'll start the project to connect Glasshollow to Linton via bridges along the 10 line after Shrimpalong.

The bridges from the north shore to the island are done, now remains the bridges from the island to the south shore.

Just have to gather dirt for the fundaments and the clay. It is very deep sea there.

75 crates of shards are already at location.

The neighbouring New Haven alliance are working on the road to connect on the south side also.

There will come a topic soon.

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 1

Build an insane asylum - If you build it they will come

(I don't know what you can build, sorry)

• Like 2

lets do a group mountain climb and build a giant moanstary on top of a mountain somewhere and we could like go thee for spiritual matters and have a guru who stays on and something along those lines.. maybe even visible from space too... heheh.. seriously mountain tops.. we could have  a sandwich and wine a thon in hopes of getting th cimb done then set to work..its easy to carry and armload of stuff up a mountain .. pickup drop move a tile or two pickup turn around and drop then climb a tile or two and repeat if needed .. I am not a good climb nor have good stamina but ill give it a go..

like a mountain climbing resort like people used to do on serious mountains.. something where you might want to use an alt or dare to take your main who has stamina etc.. you knw a bunny course with rope fences for the rookies and the carriers.. etc.. what do you guys think.. i'd re-prem my toon for that extravaganza...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pyro said:

we could cover xanadu in olive trees...or chestnut :D

no pyro, just no!

I want to do a mega project but I want to do my own with everyone's help, cause that's how I roll!

Any interest in a giant castle?  What about a maze?  I've seen a few mazes that have been successful, perhaps we can make a giant one?  Pyramid type terraforming with flats for buildings, like a pyramid city?  Just spit balling.  Any other ideas involving construction??

4 minutes ago, Araninke said:

Guess no one is interested in a Newspring bridge :/ 

I've seen the support islands, pretty sure somebody is building it in stealth.

• Like 2

It's ninjas, they only work when the servers are down for maintenance.

• Like 2

I would help on a project. Maybe an island tribute to our departed Wurmians with a pyramid and some collosus(es)? I like the maze idea or the bridge as well. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

I want to do a mega project but I want to do my own with everyone's help, cause that's how I roll!

OP is known for getting other people to build deeds for him, unless I'm thinking of someone else.

Frequently asked for help on his deed on G-chat ( which had minimal work put into it by himself ) 

of course, again I could be mistaking him for someone else, but I know for certain I called Slickshot out on some shenanigans one way or another and he muted me. :) 

12 minutes ago, Soil said:

OP is known for getting other people to build deeds for him, unless I'm thinking of someone else.

Frequently asked for help on his deed on G-chat ( which had minimal work put into it by himself ) 

of course, again I could be mistaking him for someone else, but I know for certain I called Slickshot out on some shenanigans one way or another and he muted me. :) 

Nope.  You're thinking of someone else.  My brother and I built my deed.  As for muting you you must be thinking of someone else.  If I had muted you in game I probably would have ignored you on the forums as well, and your name doesn't ring any bells for me.  For what it's worth I'm bored with building on my deed right now, and just thought a big group project would be fun.  Something invigorating and creative.  Just an idea though, so I hope no one feels compelled to help unless they really want to! :)

51 minutes ago, NeeNee said:

I would help on a project. Maybe an island tribute to our departed Wurmians with a pyramid and some collosus(es)? I like the maze idea or the bridge as well. 

A huge maze with tributes could be cool.  Maybe statues named after our fallen, or other creative ideas?

Some memorial of the Wurmians that left us sounds like a great idea! :)

• Like 1

I actually really liked Neenee's memorial type idea.  We could incorporate that into a maze or castle type structure.

• Like 1