Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

Mega Project, Anyone?

3 hours ago, NeeNee said:

Maybe a couple larger highways that are not coastal though? Or improving/expanding the existing highways between starter towns? 

I think that's a good idea... why not piece together the existing highways and create a nice highway connecting all starter towns around Xanadu?

As I mentioned earlier, my project is to connect Glasshollow to Linton.

Oh I've got an idea. Let's get all the mobs to the south. Bring'em down, then pen, mass breed. In case of trolls dunno, let's make troll costumes for new players to wear those in south. Thou would be just easier to catch Retro and pen him until he force guys upstairs to make south more entertaining.

As much as I appreciate the enthusiasm, I don't think highways is the direction this project is going.  We'll see how it shakes out, I guess.

Edited by Slickshot

I thought the idea of this thread was to ask for community ideas.. how about the highway of heroes.. a rest spot gated area type thing every so often on a highway where our lost soldiers will have a memorial named after them where newbs or anyone else can rest get water and have a safe zone where the lost soldier could be commemorated and have a plaque and a statue or in some cases a collasai erected.. what do you guys think..no mountain climbing in that one..   this way a lot more people could get involved have local representatives decide what happens in each locale so there is some flavour at ech stop instead of a generic highway.. it would truly be a community wide project...

Edited by Psalamon
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Psalamon said:

I thought the idea of this thread was to ask for community ideas.. how about the highway of heroes.. a rest spot gated area type thing every so often on a highway where our lost soldiers will have a memorial named after them where newbs or anyone else can rest get water and have a safe zone where the lost soldier could be commemorated and have a plaque and a statue or in some cases a collasai erected.. what do you guys think..no mountain climbing in that one..

So basically incorporating memorials along the rest-stops that people have put into place along the highways?

• Like 1

On 12/16/2016 at 8:26 PM, Araninke said:

I say we build a bridge to Newspring Island!

Yeah, Slickshot's great at building bridges!

• Like 1

yes sort of connecting existing highways and making memorial restspots for the place and time to ponder said fallen hero.. it would incorporate many areas and many people to all come together and commemorate some of  wurm's finest peoples, places and achievements..

we could push the idea one steop further and at these spots or deeds we could have a messge board where current players could leave msgs to past players.. a sending off so to speak.. it would be like in Hollywood where you have a star..

like a milestone on the highway all sorts of art and stuff could be incorporated..

Edited by Psalamon

14 minutes ago, KyleBooze said:

Yeah, Slickshot's great at building bridges!

It's true.  I built one over Crystal Canal!  Thank you for noticing!

Edited by Slickshot
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Slickshot said:

It's true.  I built one over Crystal Canal!  Thank you for noticing!

which one? there's a big structure over Crystal canal, but it's doesn't look like a bridge

9 hours ago, Psalamon said:

I thought the idea of this thread was to ask for community ideas.. how about the highway of heroes.. a rest spot gated area type thing every so often on a highway where our lost soldiers will have a memorial named after them where newbs or anyone else can rest get water and have a safe zone where the lost soldier could be commemorated and have a plaque and a statue or in some cases a collasai erected.. what do you guys think..no mountain climbing in that one..   this way a lot more people could get involved have local representatives decide what happens in each locale so there is some flavour at ech stop instead of a generic highway.. it would truly be a community wide project...

I really like this. 

3 hours ago, KyleBooze said:

which one? there's a big structure over Crystal canal, but it's doesn't look like a bridge

The 33x3 arched marble.