Sign in to follow this  
Omgderp

Secret Santa -mailed dec 20-25th

[15:27:56] <Stromhurst> thnx alot man! i inquired about secret santa and ppl told me you guys did it! i love it thnx!

[22:36:58] <Pagani> santa would like to help..

[22:41:33] You sense imps whispering your name and saying you have 1 mail waiting to be picked up.

Thank you for your honey. Gave me a new recipe!

:)

Great idea!!!

I received a 75ql double sword!! That was generous indeed!

Thank you very much :D

Thank you very much for the 92ql hammer with 88woa and 79 coc. I just came back to the game and This is very much appreciated. I will use it to help people where i can. I'm very stunned at the show of generosity. Reading these comments and this gift. this is what these events are about!

Update: 12/22/2016

As some of you may be wondering I thought you'd like to know how it's been going.

I personally have now sent out over 50 gifts from myself and plenty of others who were generous with their time and abilities and even funds to help me with mail.

We have manage to fill wishes, wants and needs ranging from blueberries to a 92 enchant hammer to a 80QL still and even a modest deed expansion.

I would like to people to know that up to this point so far,

-not a single person has NOT said thank you.

-not a single person has returned

-not a single person has whined.

-most were very happy and grateful nd got something they DID need/want/wish for.

The generosity has been so good that at time I have had more items then names to link them to. Several times in fact.

I will continue giving out until and including Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas. You should be proud as a community.

Signed,

Pagani, aka Omgderp aka Kajmir

• Like 1

Thanks Secret Santas for sending Anestha (me) 2s for finishing my deed expansion to 20x25 ^_^

I received a silver knife fork and spoon.  So now I truly do have a silver spoon in my mouth.

Thanks!  Love it

Update 12/24/2016

I've basically lost track as to how many presents have been given out.  After my last posting, easily another 20+ and a few more today.

I will be on tomorrow, Christmas Day (at least for some of the world) and send out whatever I can. I have done my extreme best to make sure nothing was left in the Santa bag.

I'd like to thank the coin donators - without you I couldn't of continued, you ensured a lot more presents got sent out.

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to pm me and offer their services in whatever way they could, if you could see my chat logs, you'd be amazed how awesome people were about this - I did NOT do this alone.

I was asked why I did this, more than once. I have a few reasons but let me show you some:

[13:06:34] <Alkhadias> I did, thank you!

[15:08:07] <Annykin> hi, again, many thanks for the belt, very nice gesture :)

[19:51:15] <Ariknok> well thank you very much, appreciate it =)

[16:18:48] <Billysg> wow that was generous

[19:31:59] <Circe> I did, thanks!

[17:45:52] <Dapurewitch> much needed gift thank you :)

[17:46:34] <Daspratwo> Thanks for the quiche recipe  :)

[18:29:16] <Draedo> :) made my day

[22:09:07] <Evening> early santa! thank him from me and give him a hug

[17:24:20] <Hannaliese> ty for eggs lol!

[18:36:27] <Lyhrinae> Oh wow! Thank you!

[18:35:22] <Magdegreen> tytytyty!

[18:52:35] <Marzhr> aw sweet. tell santa i said thanks :P

[18:28:45] <Neenee> Thanks, Santa!

[20:43:58] <Pandylynn> just wanted to sure it was ok for me to send out. i'm sneeaking across cele looking for newbs lol

[17:20:29] <Pingpong> [18:20:28] You wear a soft cap. :D

[20:07:47] <Quarum> TYVM!

[15:28:06] <Stromhurst> i hope next xmas i can contribute to it too :D

[14:57:29] <Sunti> Woah blueberries! Thanks santa!

[20:14:01] <Zethreal> The bow? yeah. Just let me know who else I'm sending stuff to for SS

And one of my personal favorites:

[19:55:03] <Reegsman> [18:55:14] You think the wrapped baked lemon cheesecake might give you more of an insight about weapon smithing!

[19:55:48] <Pagani> and yes I AM that goood. hugs :)
[19:56:05] <Reegsman> how the hell.....

This is a SMALLLLLLLLLLLLL sample of my chat logs. I assure you there were many more....

To those who didn't get something, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a hug (not gonna lie, some of you I'd groped), but I was informed by a few I am not the real Santa, who knew? And I had to accept the fact that I simply can not get to everyone and did what I could, but I ain't happy about it.

Merry Christmas Wurmians and a Happy New Year.

-Pags

Edited by Omgderp

I sent a few items out and received a few back this was a great idea .. Thank you Santa!

thank you very much secret santa! sorry for the late reply,forgot my pw,and the forums locks down on one failed attempt >:P