Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

Securing issues and a loading issue.

I cannot secure an FSB and a kiln I have. The kiln I made myself. The FSB I picked up somewhere ages ago. 

Also, "[03:15:31] There is not enough room in the "Wood Wagon" for the food storage bin." The wagon is empty.

Edit: I was able to secure the kiln my loading then unloading it. The FSB cannot be loaded but I could probably secure it by replanting it again if I could load it.

I can't secure a small brazier someone gave me as a present.  I did not make it, sure.  But I own it.  It is mine.  It is in my house.  On my deed.  Why can't I plant it?

27 minutes ago, Audrel said:

Also, "[03:15:31] There is not enough room in the "Wood Wagon" for the food storage bin." The wagon is empty.

Bulk and Food storage bins have a volume of 16000, which as far as im aware exceeds the capacity of wagons, that's not a bug.

Then how do I secure it? I can't pick it up. I can't load it. It's not planted. Just dropped.

Edited by Audrel

You could empty it into another fsb, pick it up then plant it.

all securiing does is add the planted flag to an item, it does require the lst owner to do so though.

On 12/16/2016 at 3:31 AM, Fairyshine said:

I can't secure a small brazier someone gave me as a present.  I did not make it, sure.  But I own it.  It is mine.  It is in my house.  On my deed.  Why can't I plant it?

Pick it up and plant it?  Secure and plant are the same thing.  Some items have secure because you cannot easily pick them up to plant.

If you can't plant it, then that's a different issue.