Sign in to follow this  
Zephyr40k

Path of Power: How high is high enough?

Hello,

I'm currently pursuing the Path of Power in meditation.  I've been finding it extremely difficult to find a tile high enough to use for meditating and getting questions.  How high is high enough to get a Power special tile?  

Also, as a related question, is there any way in game to determine your altitude above water level?  

I was going to say something along the line of "When seeking power" Is their ever a point when you're high enough. But then I Read your post and I can't answer your question good luck! 

• Like 1

There's no easy way to determine altitude, but I believe path of power tiles require 2000 dirts above sea level.

In some places this is extremely easy to achieve, and in some places impossible. Best to ask around on your server.

I also know of a pretty good place for it in eastern Independence, fairly close to the coast and not too difficult to get to, if you're interested.

2,000 height is the correct default value is WU anyway. This can be reduced with a mod. There is also a client side compass mod that add current height above water information to the compass so that you can easily check this.

I believe WO uses the same 2000 height as the WU default. For height look around for the highest available mountain and try meditating on all rock tiles in a 4 x 4 area, better the flatter they are. Be careful, crocodiles like to sneak up on you on top of mountains......