Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

How can I send a forum pm?

I was told/read that I needed to send Jberg a 'forum pm.'

Does anyone know how to send a forum pm by chance?

Thanks your time :-)

TeeeBOMB

2 minutes ago, shakys said:

All you need to do is click on this name, then click message @Jberg

Ok cool, I did that. It left a message on his 'board'. I was wondering if that was a public 'board' and if it was safe to send personal data on that 'board' or not. Of course I'd not want to post my personal data on that if it were a public 'board'.

Also, I just now noticed, it says... at the top of Jberg's page, that he last logged on June 16th.. I think I'd prefer to ask someone been on more often, lol.

Above where you left the message you will see a link button saying message, click on there and it will allow you to fill in a private message, try sending one to me first to make sure you get it right before you send private stuff to jberg ;)

20 hours ago, TeeeBOMB said:

Also, I just now noticed, it says... at the top of Jberg's page, that he last logged on June 16th.. I think I'd prefer to ask someone been on more often, lol.

Some forum posters are sneaky and prefer to log on in the *incognito* mode in order to avoid others knowing much detail about their online status in the forums. So the "last logged on" indication will be invalid for them other than an indication of when they chose to use that option in their forum settings. Best not to pay any attention to it when it states that they have not logged on for an extended period of time when their posts indicate otherwise.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes
oh!missions