Sign in to follow this  
Malev

[Chaos] Champions

I think with current number of PMK's and player numbers on chaos devs could increase  champion slots per god to 4 or 5. But leave same 3 champions per kingdom limit.   

• Like 7

3 a kingdom of the restricted gods to that kingdom, get rid of the cap on actual gods themselves

• Like 1

agreed
theres an absurd amount of PMKs now, such a heavy restriction 4noraisin sucks.
+1

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Soil said:

agreed
theres an absurd amount of PMKs now, such a heavy restriction 4noraisin sucks.
+1

3 champs per kingdom is more then enough,  but 3 god slots for so many kingdoms doesnt sound fair

• Like 2

I disagree with the suggestion. I'd take it a step further.

Completely remove the restriction of champs per god.

I remember back on elevation where everyone wanted the fo slots and we all thought the limitation was stupid since whoever would get them first would permanently have them as long as they killed off their champs at 1 life while someone stood near the altars.

So yea, level the playing field by removing the god-limit.

• Like 7

Yeah, 3 champs per kingdom, no matter what god they`re. It`s the matter of each kingdom which of them they will consider as the most useful

+1 i agree with a lot of what is being said it. 

each kingdom should not have to try to race for the slot, it should be equal.

• Like 2

+1, I agree remove the cap per god like zeke said the first to get the slot of that good god can hold it as long as they want with not much effort.

Well, i just gave the idea. It can be improved with more suggestions, i like Zekes idea aswell

What's this, every kingdom on Chaos thinks it's a good idea?
Perhaps it should be done then. :P

• Like 3

Sidenote: Totally didn't suggest that a year ago. lol.

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 1

I was thinking more about this, instead of making it all unfair to all the gods, cause everyone will go with the meta god of the day, and there is so many gods to start with and everyone would like the powers of a mag champ for disintegrating (give lib the same bonus) and think he is so unfair -1 to the original idea.

Open the god slots to the kingdoms with the exception of the original white light only/black light only (it does not make sense for white light to have a lib priest and black light having a fo) and put a limit of just one god type per kingdom and end the god 'hoarding' so one kingdom does not get the soul benefit of the 'meta' player god of the day.

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 2

You know I've kept quiet on this because I advocated for some kinda change 3 years ago when there were no player gods yet and Ebo couldn't get a lib champ slot. I was told at that time something would be happening soon that would fix the issue. (Player gods soon followed within a week)

That however was a short term fix not taking into consideration that chaos would ever see more then 3 pmks which we now have 6. At the end of the day there are enough OTHER champ slots that can be filled but one important key factor is not taken into consideration and where do you start to fix it?.

I like some others would love to hear from the wurm team because honestly without their input we are all going to just waste our time arguing over nothing.

My questions to the wurm team do you acknowledge that there might be an issue with how champ slots currently work? That there actually is a lack of balance between gods abilities and the limitation of 3 slots possibly being taken by 1 kingdom creates a bigger balance issue. 

Metas are known to be exploited to their fullest in the lands of wurm and just about every game on the market. I use the term exploited not as in cheating but just abusively taking advantage of not fully thought out game mechanics taking into consideration of future problems. When gods first came out in sure someone could foresee this happening and being an issue but that saying don't touch anything that ain't broken normally comes to mind especially when the wurm team has worked on many other issues and additions to the game.

I won't be making any suggestion type comments until we can get some response from the wurm team. I will point out that normally people end up getting screwed when there still are so many issues in game that hold people back from what becomes a race to the champion finish line on pvp. 

• Like 3

I suppose another option if we want more variety is to limit it to 1 godslot per kingdom.

iow you cant have 3 tosiek in one kingdom, but each kingdom can have 1 tosiek, 1 nahjo, 1 sme at the same time.

• Like 3

More comments by wurm team members on other posts but sadly none here yet. Maybe today's the day.

To far down the list.. Can a wurm team member just say hi in this thread just so we know its not invisible.