Sign in to follow this  
Corsan

[FIXED] Mushroom for Stuffing Can't Be Stuffed.

Spoiler

Black Mushroom scooped out for Mushroom for stuffing - Chopped Sage - Chopped Onion - [08:54:09] Have you tried adding an any cheese? [08:54:28] The cheese will not fit in the black mushroom.

It isn't allowing the things it's suggesting be put in.

It seems that different mushrooms have different weights (and thus different sizes), but they all make containers (so the recipes are the same).  Try a heavier type of mushroom (brown or blue).

bump, ran into this problem today. Tried every kind of mushroom, but none worked.

I did try a brown mushroom with this combo and it was able to make it. Apparently some mushrooms are larger than others. What was the combination you tried so I can see if it functions or not?

Just found another one...

Spoiler

Stuffed Garlic Mushroom....chopped onion + chopped garlic. Yellow mushroom can't fit the chopped onion with the chopped garlic in it. "[18:48:57] The chopped onion will not fit in the yellow mushroom."

I checked this one with every other mushroom type, and it fit in all but this one.

Also noticed that every colored mushroom made with this combination gave the same affinity (In my case, defensive fighting). So that means all mushroom containers are the same? If that's true why won't some fit the ingredients, while others will?

Edited by Corsan
Noticed something else.

Mushroom recipes should be fixed with today's update: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/150421-patch-notes-26jan17/

Please note that mushrooms ARE different sizes so not all mushrooms can be stuffed with the same items, however, there are no more recipes that will not fit in at least one of the mushrooms.  If you do find an issue, please open a new bug report.