Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Port Alora Boatworks - Boats and Accesories - Now Imping Boats!

VISIT OUR NEW LOCATION AT T-13 IN CELEBRATION! WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

NOW IMPING YOUR BOATS TO 90 QL!

Located in Celebration T13, Port Alora houses one of the finest Boat Crafters in the server. Taking boat orders, it is one of the cheapest places to obtain that well polished sailboat with that new boat smell! Master Boatcrafter (Er... Not really, but working on it!) Angelklaine will be there to tend to your boating needs! We offer the best prices on boat pre-orders, with a guaranteed 10% discount from our in-stock prices with your multiple boat preorder!

BRING US THE COMPETITION PRICES AND WE WILL BEAT THEIR OFFER!*

~~~~~~~~~

If you need a rowboat or sailboat made, hit me up and I'll make you one to order.  i'll throw in a 10% discount if you order more than one boat. Discounts do not apply to boats in stock. Free delivery to all coastal areas. Delivery to Chaos available with certain restrictions and conditions. Contact me for details. Inland deliveries carry a 50c fee. Xanadu interior locations might have extra cost. All boats delivered with its mooring anchor. Boat imped to a minimum 50ql upon crafting.

***WELCOME TO WURM NEW PLAYERS DEAL***

Lacking on silver for your new boat? For a Limited Time, New Players can purchase their first boat by trading the following:

150 Bricks or Mortar or 2 Rare bricks/Mortar = Rowboat

350 Bricks or Mortar or 4 Rare bricks/Mortar = Sailboat

Player must be a bonafide new player, with a character less than three (3) months old, and a forum account to match. Player must also be Premium to qualify for this offer.

ANY QUALITY MATERIALS!

Currently in stock:

2 Rowboat

1 Corbita

Rafts 

Small Crate 

Large Crate 

Mooring Anchor 

Currently In Build (Queue):

Nothing!

Pricing (Boats sold at 50ql or more)

Raft - 10c

Rowboat - 60c

Sailboat - 1s

Corbita - 3s

Cog - 4s

Knarr - 7.5s

Caravel - 10s

Ship parts (Varies)

Ship Transporter 25c

Small Crate - 6c

Large Crate - 12c

Mooring Anchor - 20c

I will also travel and build a boat on your deed if you want it for use on a landlocked lake for example, or deliver one to you via Ship Transporter. Contact me for on site crafting pricing.

We also build and deliver ship parts for you to build your own ship. Contact us for a free estimate on an order of ship parts. Delivery fees follow the same as for boat deliveries.

∆NEW! SHIP IMPING SERVICE∆

We are now imping ships upon request. We can imp your boat at our location or travel to yours. Prices are as follows:

1.0-50ql = 50c

51ql-70ql = 1s

71ql-80ql= 1.5s

81ql-90ql=2s

We can imp ships at your location for a fee. Travel fees are standard 50c to all coastal areas, or 1s for any non coastal (Interior) except Chaos or Xanadu. For Xanadu interior jobs, contact us for a quote. We do not travel to Chaos for this service. 

Imping jobs are performed on a first come first serve basis.

* Subject to offer review. Must be a valid offer from a verifiable merchant. Some conditions apply.

+ When sold at full in stock price. Not to be combined with the 10% or 15% offers. Other multiple ships ordered still retain their discount upon preorders. 

Edited by Angelklaine
Advertisement Change
  • Like 3

Currently the business is in the process of moving to Celebration. I will not be doing stock deliveries for now but will be taking build orders. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Why the move Angel?? Is that where your business is coming from?? Just wondering I thought Xan was a good market?? I heard you were part of a collective on Xanadu giving it a go independently?? I only ask as I  am looking or place to seriously deed..

Well, two reasons:

I met someone from Celebration early in my Wurming days who I became friends with. He set me up with a place and I liked the quick water access. We found an old abandoned deed area who was leveled out with an almost finished dock. So I brought a friend from out of game and together we settled down there. 

I quickly noticed that having easy access to sea in a small server changed things. I can get literally anywhere from Celebration easily, and it's a drop of the bucket from Glasshollow so I feel it's a perfect spot. My old deed was in a lake inland which makes it rather difficult to run a ship making business out of.

To be honest I don't expect much in the way of sales. Boats last a long time (forever, really) and very few people really need a boat. My concept is more of a community service where I deliver you a boat I make so you can move around. My passion is the actual building of the boat, but what am I going to do wish so many boats sitting on my deed? 

If people were wondering, I had no issues with anyone. The guys on NEXA were amazing and always helped me out, and I have nothing bad to say about Aniceset's group. This was more of a decision to move closer to my friends, while at the same time being more accessible. I have yet to meet anyone in Wurm that gives me any grief.

I am loving it here. You guys have a very beautiful community. Hope that never changes!

• Like 3

1 Sailboat available in Xanadu - 40+ql. 1s (I'm imping it to 50 hopefully tonight)

Still taking orders. Moving to Celebration hopefully by this next week!

We are now based in Celebration! Our deed is still under construction but we are ready to take orders! Now taking crate orders too!

We use the finest low quality materials to craft your boat. Lovingly crafted, lovingly improved. Loving prices. What's not to love?

We went insane! We slashed the competition's prices on rowboats, and gave you a 25% discount on that to boot! We are so insane we'll even deliver it for free to any coastal area (except Chaos)!

Cheap boats. Free delivery. Excellent service.

We might have boats in stock not listed. Please contact me if you are looking for something specific!

We will build your boat with your specifications! All wood types available!