Sign in to follow this  
anfiach

Bank Ledger

I am sometimes simply frustrated having to waste time traveling to a token just to check my bank balance or to check and see which items I have banked if I have forgotten. We can carry around the deed for our settlement, why not a ledger tracking the contents of our bank accounts? It is a minor thing but I think it would be a great convenience to many I suspect.

• Like 3

yes, for sure.  We have long been asking for a better log of banking transactions.  Today, about the best we can do is create a FTP alt and have them be the banker alt.  If you leave it logged in all the time, you can then search logs to see all the increases and decreases to your bank.  It is a terrible solution though

You can always check the online shop to see your balance if you really need to, but it's pretty inconvenient, i guess?

manage on body then go to settlement and add to upkeep and see how much is in your bank?  doesnt solve the items in the bank or if you don't have a deed but there's that

• Like 2

I think the larger issue is also when receiving funds.  Such as from multiple sales.

Bump, because it would be really very greatly useful to see the log of bank transactions.

The data is there, we just can't see it :(

A log of trades would be really great in some trading situations as well. Transactions and logs could be proven rather than a pending trade being a secret as soon as it happened. One would be able to prove exactly what was paid or received at what time, who got paid after the last cod if you weren't sure you sent it to the correct person, and help us prove scams when they do happen.

Truth's somewhere there..:ph34r: (who paid that last transaction.. nobody knows..)

All the C.O.D's need to be accounted :unsure:

It would be interesting to somehow link merchants.. maybe just on same server or with... mailboxes or w/e.. some new mechanic... to at least be able to check traders from distance.. instead of running alts or sailing around for nothing at times..

I do not run a merchant... and I could see these problems...

Who does run a merchant or a few? What do you find annoying to deal with when working with them?

+1

Something simple like checking your balance would be awesome.

Something meaningful like a ledger or account of transactions including, who, when, amount, item and in the case of mail sent or received player names etc...  would be incredibly useful especially with an add note function.

As it is now i often find myself searching event/chat logs for this information. :blink: