Sign in to follow this  
Wulfrock

Mystic Highlands Roleplay 1x 1x 4090x4096

Absolutely love this server.  It has a warm and accepting community, and GMs that take good care of it.

Today's easter egg hunt event is a good example of this.  150 eggs were hidden in an area for all of the players to find.  Those with the highest count have gotten some nice prizes.

Had a great time today with helping plan and oversee the Easter Egg Hunt. Thank you to everyone who came, the hidden work you didn't see to be able for you all to have access to everything and it still be safe so no one could do any damage was over a week for Valiance. Big cheer to him for planning these events and making it such a enjoyable place to play and CM/GM. 

Was a fun event, well done to the winners :)

After the event was over there was a free Easter egg and cake for all !

Valiance and Kaylie.

Another great event today.  An auction with 18-something players had their prized creations, work and animals sold to the highest bidder.  The amount of skill and specialization on display was wonderful!

Server is going from strength to strength. There is a sailing regatta this Sunday.

After long looking I trying several option I set up here and I am more then happy. Really recomending this server. Nice ppl, events and plenty of space and creeps for weird hermits like myself who like challenge and not looking for short cuts.

• Like 1

Hey thanks all !

We are really happy that you enjoy playing on Mystic Highlands as much as we do :)

Valiance and Kaylie.

Another winter has passed ... and oddly enough, it seemed it went by too quickly.  In just over a real life day, the spring will be in full swing and is a perfect time to join the server if anyone is considering it.  I personally am really enjoying this server, the other players, and the oversight that the GMs have to make sure things run smoothly as possible.  Many thanks to Valiance and Kaylie for establishing this world and for keeping it running!

• Like 1

Been on this server for a couple of weeks and am very happy here! Moved with my friend from another server, and found another friend on this server and we settled next to him.

/Eloshan

• Like 1

Thanks guys :)

Yes another Winter has now passed on Mystic Highlands.

We have another Auction event coming up this Sunday !

Valiance and Kaylie.

Another great auction today.  The cold winter encouraged Highlanders to hone their skills.  This was very noticeable at the auction, with some rare items fetching some very high prices, and some very labour intensive items being sold.

Thank you Valiance and Kaylie!

• Like 1

Server is great.  kinda upset i missed the latest auction, they are so fun.     next time for sure.     cheers guys

• Like 1

What started off as a relaxed fishing contest soon became a fight for life or death.  Various panicked sea creatures threw themselves on the docks.  Soon after the reason for their panic surfaced, a sea serpent!

The fishermen put up quite a fight, but sadly didn't stand a chance against the Venerable creature.  After it was done toying with us, it swam back to the sea.

Various Highlanders are now coming together to create a hunting party, to exact our revenge on the foul beast called Bob².

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Katorone said:

What started off as a relaxed fishing contest soon became a fight for life or death.  Various panicked sea creatures threw themselves on the docks.  Soon after the reason for their panic surfaced, a sea serpent!

The fishermen put up quite a fight, but sadly didn't stand a chance against the Venerable creature.  After it was done toying with us, it swam back to the sea.

Various Highlanders are now coming together to create a hunting party, to exact our revenge on the foul beast called Bob².

I missed it.    silly housework.  cheers

• Like 1

The band of fighters got together sooner than expected.  After an intensive fight, Bob² was converted into some meals.

aWPnGoC.png

• Like 3

On 5/20/2017 at 5:09 PM, Katorone said:

The band of fighters got together sooner than expected.  After an intensive fight, Bob² was converted into some meals.

aWPnGoC.png

Thats awesome.  cheers

• Like 1

Right now our archery competition is taking place.  Thirteen contestants are vying for first place.

NbSpems.png

• Like 2

Missed the Archery Tournament but i'm training for the next Fishing Event. Fishing rod in hand i'll be there! ;)

Thank to all of you guys for making this server such a great one!

• Like 1

What an awesome server. So many great people and great GMs that create lots of events and keep us all busy and happy. And the players in general are helpful to newcomers and always willing to lend a hand to get people started on the right track. We had an event today - Archery tournament. Fun for everyone, from beginner to pro. Events organized by GMs almost every weekend! Just a fun place to spend some time. Come try it out today! 

• Like 2

I am really enjoying this server, good people, fun events , and a good challenge.

• Like 1

Another great auction.   loving this server.  cheers all

• Like 1

Thanks all :) We are very glad your all still loving Mystic Highlands ! 

The events have been getting better and better recently with more and more people attending :)

Nice screenshot !

Thanks to you guys for making it happen.

• Like 1

What a great community. This is definitely one of the better servers

• Like 2