Sign in to follow this  
TheDean

Wurm University - Chaos Kingdom

Fun fact! Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour! Isn't that neat!

Looks similar to Eve University - sounds like a great idea to train people in pvp at Wurm University. Good luck to you guys!

Edited by Bramson

i was given a title, and i'm putting it to good use.

01569f0dde.jpg

Edited by Jibberish
  • Like 3

Join us and you get to be cool like JIB

On 1/22/2017 at 9:29 PM, Jibberish said:

i was given a title, and i'm putting it to good use.

01569f0dde.jpg

• Like 3

Last night I held a class as the practical PVP lecturer, and took 2 members of the kingdom over to the capital of Horde of the Summoned.

[21:36:06] Chiry slain by Silakka Flegmar Mika

It was a good learning experience, and I hope we can 'learn' with all the other kingdoms!

• Like 7

I just finished my week of recruitment thread bumping lectures. Jibb was the tutor so naturally I didnt listen to anything I was told... anyway, here I am now completing my practical assesment. I'll be happy with a B-. Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

Someday, I hope to be a successful business pigeon like this guy.

Jibberish asked me to bump this thread.

so here it is

Handsome Jibberish TheShy

A Short Story
by HemZ

Jibberish TheShy was thinking about HemZ Thegreat again. HemZ was a ripped average with handsome groin and sexy butt.

Jibberish walked over to the window and reflected on her old-fashioned surroundings. She had always loved urban Wurm University with its skinny, silent Sandy. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel sad.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a ripped figure of HemZ Thegreat.

Jibberish gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a handsome, Sexy, Vodka drinker with strong groin and fit butt. Her friends saw her as a skinny, silent sexy. Once, she had even saved a heavy puppy that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a handsome person who had once saved a heavy puppy that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what HemZ had in store today.

The rain hammered like smiling kangaroos, making Jibberish calm. Jibberish grabbed a ribbed stapler that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Jibberish stepped outside and HemZ came closer, she could see the alert glint in his eye.

HemZ glared with all the wrath of 8909 charming knobby koala. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want You're Face."

Jibberish looked back, even more calm and still fingering the ribbed stapler. "HemZ, love," she replied.

They looked at each other with sleepy feelings, like two easy, encouraging emu sitting at a very dreamy funeral, which had jazz music playing in the background and two hotasfk uncles jogging to the beat.

Suddenly, HemZ lunged forward and tried to punch Jibberish in the face. Quickly, Jibberish grabbed the ribbed stapler and brought it down on HemZ's skull.

HemZ's handsome groin trembled and his sexy butt wobbled. He looked sparkly, his emotions raw like a round, rotten rubberband.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later HemZ Thegreat was dead.

Jibberish TheShy went back inside and made herself a nice shot of Vodka.

THE END 
  • Like 4

I'd just like to say that I'm not telling anyone to bump this thread, and any one that says so is lying.

Also, you all get F's for mentioning that it was an assignment to post, what an abysmal class.

Edited by Jibberish

Fantastic people, especially the new recruits. Join us to have fun in a friendly atmosphere where you might learn (or teach) a thing or two. 

You know those things your neighbour has that you really want!! It can be yours, if you join the Chaos server!

• Like 1

Bump for a fantastic group of people with bundles of experience and some of the best accounts on Chaos right now. We will gear you up with anything you need for skilling or fighting.

Come join up with, learn from and become part of Wurm University today!

• Like 1