Sign in to follow this  
elroth

looking to join a BL kingdom on chaos

hi 

i would like to join a BL PMK on chaos with my one of my toons

i will split my time between xana and chaos, i want to see if can enjoy PVP again.

i did pvp a bit on epic 

i have teamspeak, and i am very active.

my dude is pretty noob, but has 70+ FS  and is priest of paawheerl (recently) 

please contact Phelaen, Elroth or zerothreat in game or PM me on the forums 

Most important thing is take the plunge and try it out... You may be surprised if You have never tried it before how much you either love it or possibly hate it. From my experience recruiting primarily players from freedom I would say 90% stuck around.

The above poster has the correct information about the 2 kingdoms you could join. There is also the TRUE BL option which is HOTS but there is no one really running the kingdom so it would probably be a turn off if you went that route. 

If you would like to chat with us in Ebo and possibly ask a few questions please let us know. I'm sure DD would offer the same.  Good luck whatever your choice is.

PM reaping or Salempl, they are Dreadnaught Dynasty and they have a really exciting campaign and road map ahead of them which looks to be full of pvp, land conquring, deed building and deed raiding. They have new and experienced players alike and are a BL template kingdom, ready to teach for those willing to learn. 

I've visited this kingdom a few times and they are a bold few who come out despite the odds or numbers they face. If you are looking for heart-pouncing action with a crew of players who come across as some of the most relaxed bunch on chaos, death or victory, then yeah drop them a PM. 

Good luck! 

• Like 1

pm Kabill and tell him you are ready to hold some corners

edit: Play DD if you want to leave deed and pvp. Ebonaura is for people who like sitting on a mountain acting relevant.

Edited by Lunn
Knowledge yo
  • Like 2

Messaged him, thanks for the props. 

Join DD today, we are off deed, right NOW!