Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

Snow Capped Peaks!

I been thinking about our new larders and the lack of snowballs to keep things cool. Why not give the tallest mountains of wurm snow year round?

Then folks could do a bit of climbing and scoop up some snow at anytime of the year.

• Like 4

we should be able to collect snow on top of mountains year round for larders also +1

Think it should only be really tall mountains. Dont wanna ruin the tallest mountains with villages on them by having them be snow constantly.

• Like 1

The mountains are snowcapped on my map. This has to do with the map generator, if they didn't generate snow zones on top of mountains than the GM's will have to place them there, which means that they won't naturally grow.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Madt said:

Think it should only be really tall mountains. Dont wanna ruin the tallest mountains with villages on them by having them be snow constantly.

Yeah I thought of that, I am sure there are a few deeds that would not appreciate perpetual winter.

Some may like it though, some tweaking would have to be done though to avoid the few highest deeds out there.

I know they have the tools already, as can be seen by the latest map dumps which include elevations.

Edited by JakeRivers

Yes. But only if my deed can be snowed on.

For reference i am i  a well shadowed area at the bottom of some rather large hills.

Let the snow fall.

Or give me a server with winter eternal.

I like snow.

I love glaciers.

• Like 1

On the one side the snow would be handy

On the other my home would be locked in eternal winter, unchanging and dead.

Maybe if we got a set of wintery textures for each season on the mountain? :P

Had not noticed this earlier when I made my own... anyways snow levels that drop and rise as the seasons go on.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1