Sign in to follow this  
Elizarya

[Resolved] BUG! Wine barrel rack lost contents

This morning I created a still and a few barrel racks and decided to make wine since I had a giant stockpile of grapes and had spent all day harvesting maple the other day. I smashed grapes for most of the day, and then carried a bunch of materials over to this wine rack. I renamed it Red Wine and placed inside of it 2 sealed old barrels of pre-update wine I already had. I then threw in quite a few unsealed barrels of grape juice, maple syrup, and empty wine barrels and began mixing. When I got to having 5 unsealed barrels of unfermented red wine, I was a bit low on maple compared to fruit juice, so I walked away from this rack to the building pictured behind it to get more maple I had been cooking into syrup, and some wood scraps to seal the barrels I had already completed. When I returned, everything was gone from the rack except the 2 barrels from prior to the update. This is a huge loss of time and materials and I am now missing the 5 barrels of unfermented unsealed red wine, numerous full barrels of both unsealed grape juice and maple syrup, and a bunch of empty wine barrels.

wurm_20161202_0244.jpg

Please always indicate character and server - as well as timestamp w/ timezone. Thanks!

• Like 1

Elizarya, on Release. Support ticket 142011 was opened at 3:06 so was right before that, today. I am west coast US.

Edited by Elizarya
forgot timezone

17 minutes ago, Elizarya said:

Elizarya, on Release. Support ticket 142011 was opened at 3:06 so was right before that, today. I am west coast US.

Thank you. It's being looked into - please do not move or touch the wine rack if you can help it. 

Out of curiosity, was it all red wine? No white?

Closing as no bug and will keep one eye on Elizarya's wine.

• Like 2