Sign in to follow this  
Penates

Return to New Deed or Join You?

Potentially coming back, and instead of starting a new deed, was thinking of doing something different and actually joining an existing one.

I'd prefer a mature deed (as in developed), mature players (has nothing to do with age), and no demands on time (I'm not logging in for hours a day).  RP ok, or not.  I don't require any live audio options, just the regular chat will do for me as I don't talk much anyways.

I don't like the combat in this game, so I tend to stick with food, farming, gathering, and carpentry.  I don't plan to do it all by myself, and would prefer a village that can offer other services in exchange for mine.  I'd like a situation where there's a village board posting wants that I can fill and post my needs in return.  I don't necessarily like FREE STUFF shoved down my throat, but an as needed situation would be nice - as I'm coming back with nothing, a few tools would help, but I'm more than happy to forage/rummage to get the basics back.

I generally only ever build a 2x3 2 story house (well, at least since we were able to do 2 story), so if you have that kind of plot available, I'll set up shop.

More info?  PM Penates on the forums or Dougan in game.

• Like 1

Hi are you still looking for somewhere to live if so pm me thanks mathob